Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Many, myself included have theorized that Zeno sama represents the fans, (in many ways) in the end of this episode Zeno asks Goku, just as we all wish we could, “ Goku, that was amazing, will you come back again?” And he says “yes, of course” he also asks “Goku, what’s next, as we all are wondering and want to know, (an indirect question to Akira Toriyama) and Son Goku gets hushed. Then, also at the end, they say that Goku and the gangs adventures will continue whenever a new strong opponent appears. Daishinkan also says that the zeno’s predicted this since the beginning, and fans did predict that the same wish 17 made, would be made by Goku and if a selfish wish was made, that everything would have been erased ( the fans would give up on DB for good.) Goku and Vegeta also imply that they can keep growing. Also this was just an amazing episode to me, I hope you all enjoyed it as well.

Last edited:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you thought that this was truly the conclusion to Dragon Ball then, no offense, but you've been living under a rock. It's been known for a long time now that the series would be taking a break starting, well now, and would resume at an unknown point after the upcoming movie this December; the movie for the record being canon to Super's timeline. It has also been confirmed that the manga will not be taking a hiatus and will continue to release monthly. If I were to guess as to when Super will return, it'll likely be early 2019 as they'll probably want to wait for the hype surrounding the movie to die down a little.

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible show logic wise. If they come back, they better fix this.
What is it that you think is terrible since you brought it up? Just curious :wut:

OT: I never thought of it like that, but like someone else said, the fans of course want to see more of Super. Once the movie has been out for a while they will probably announce the return date for the series and we can enjoy our Saturdays again.

PowerMix160

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was already confirmed by Toriyama that Dragon Ball Super will continue as a manga:

"Now then, the animated version on TV will be ending for the time being, but the very popular Dragon Ball Super comic drawn by Toyotaro (on sale now up through volume 5!) will keep on going as-is. I think there will also be story developments different from the TV show and the movie, so please look forward to that as well. I will be, too!"

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you thought that this was truly the conclusion to Dragon Ball then, no offense, but you've been living under a rock. It's been known for a long time now that the series would be taking a break starting, well now, and would resume at an unknown point after the upcoming movie this December; the movie for the record being canon to Super's timeline. It has also been confirmed that the manga will not be taking a hiatus and will continue to release monthly. If I were to guess as to when Super will return, it'll likely be early 2019 as they'll probably want to wait for the hype surrounding the movie to die down a little.
I’ve been telling folks for the longest it would just be a hiatus but I had DBS haters saying “no it’s ending.” For months

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many, myself included have theorized that Zeno sama represents the fans, (in many ways) in the end of this episode Zeno asks Goku, just as we all wish we could, “ Goku, that was amazing, will you come back again?” And he says “yes, of course” he also asks “Goku, what’s next, as we all are wondering and want to know, (an indirect question to Akira Toriyama) and Son Goku gets hushed. Then, also at the end, they say that Goku and the gangs adventures will continue whenever a new strong opponent appears. Daishinkan also says that the zeno’s predicted this since the beginning, and fans did predict that the same wish 17 made, would be made by Goku and if a selfish wish was made, that everything would have been erased ( the fans would give up on DB for good.) Goku and Vegeta also imply that they can keep growing. Also this was just an amazing episode to me, I hope you all enjoyed it as well.
"until we meet again..."

there's absolutely no reason to end dragon ball.There's no point in ending something that's going so good, especially if there's always gonna be a mangaka out there willing to take over. If they do end the series, all they're gonna do is regurgitate and remaster all the old episodes, and air them, constantly. Might as well keep em coming.

If pokemon can be infinite, why can't Dragon ball(even though it has more to offer, than just gimmicks).

At least the manga for DBS is gonna have a chance to "get ahead". At least then, maybe, the DBS anime will have a greater storyline for some time.Maybe, that is...

Edit:

To add to this,

it doesn't make sense to end something, that people are going to request more from. And it's not like it's been airing for 10 years or something.The series is still fairly young...there's NO REASON...lmao, to end the series. I feel it was just done on a "whim"...or just to be able to come up with new ideas.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is it that you think is terrible since you brought it up? Just curious :wut:

OT: I never thought of it like that, but like someone else said, the fans of course want to see more of Super. Once the movie has been out for a while they will probably announce the return date for the series and we can enjoy our Saturdays again.
As a vegita fan, i'm not even annoyed by the fact that Goku > Vegita. What is really annoying is the bad, bad, bad, terrible writing, and the EXCESIVE goku screen time.

Bad writing:

-WTF are Roshi, Krillin and Tien doing there? They could have skipped months of useless filler and use those chapters to show Whis training them on the time chamber or something like that. Power levels in general were bullshit.
-The fodderization of SS blue, Damn. Goku and Vegita were spamming it trough all the tournament against weak opponents. And then closer to the end they don't use it because they "need to save energy"
-U7 eliminated 95% of the participants. Jiren and Toppo didn't even drop sweat, and they still lose to U7 even with the stamina difference
-Dyspo getting a new technique out of his ass despite not having used it against Hit
-Goku being out of energy 4 times in the tournament, and recovering, while Vegita uses his transformation once against Toppo and then he can't even use it anymore so he fights Jiren on his base form. Pfft really?
-Goku, Vegita and Frieza using their respective "godly" transformations trough all the tournament, but in the final chapters when they use them everyone on the benches are like :0 (specially with Friezas transformation against dyspo)
-Basically anything related to Goku's stamina (i won't even touch the "mastering UI on 48 minutes" part)
- Vegita entered the time chamber ANOTHER TIME (he is now 2 years ahead of Goku). He didn't get ANY power up. Like really, nothing. He KNOWS goku is ahead of him thanks to Kaioken but still, he didn't develop anything to surpass it. HE KNOWS he is weaker than Goku, and yet he is still confident on taking on Jiren, and says he's the number 1 saiyan. Why didn't he get the new transformation on the time chamber? Because the writing is terrible
-Hinting Vegita's UI and not giving it to him. This is not bad writing itself, but it shows how they make the plot week to week, no wonder changes come up and the story doesn't make sense
-Android 17.... he was dope, but, really?

I could keep going, but the list would be too long

Excesive Goku screen time

- Goku gets a 2 episodes long fight against Jiren, ends up exhausted
-2 chapters later he starts his fight against Kale and Kaulifla
-We get to see on the backround Vegita vs Toppo, pretty important fight isn't it? But no, we get another glance of Goku's UI on a fight that lasts 4 chapters. Yes, 4 CHAPTERS of Goku vs Kale and Kaulifla
-Okay, no more Goku for a while? Nope, on the next chapter he uses SSblue Kaioken and eliminates universe 2
- Time for Vegita vs Jiren!... Half of the chapter is Vegita AND goku vs Jiren
-Time for Vegita vs Toppo!... the fight lasts 4 minutes. LITERALLY, 4 minutes
-Okay, last chapter of Vegita in the tournament. The name of the chapter spoils his fall. Oh, what just happened... Vegita loses ON THE FIRST HALF of the chapter, and they give the other half to Goku, fighting in SS blue against Jiren for the 10th time (not to mention, vegita didn't have energy to use SS blue himself, but he gives a little to Goku and Goku can go SS Blue? lmao)

The most common response to this is "Goku is the main character". Well, any show where such ridiculouss things happen to the main character only for the fact that he is the MC, is a pretty bad show.

I hope the manga fixes this bullshit.
Basically.. that. And now add 17 being alive, wtf lmao.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically.. that. And now add 17 being alive, wtf lmao.
What are you talking about, Vegeta did use his new transformation on Jiren a lot, he got back up in the beginning of the next episode powers up to his new form and then rushed Jiren and he and Goku teamed up against him. Also yes, there are lots of things wrong with Super they rushed the ever living **** out. Of it, but, they also did a lot of things right.

I never once implied it was ending or that I ever thought it was. I was using this to try to point out many things in the episode that imply that’s DB will continue, and I can’t wait till that day comes.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about, Vegeta did use his new transformation on Jiren a lot, he got back up in the beginning of the next episode powers up to his new form and then rushed Jiren and he and Goku teamed up against him. Also yes, there are lots of things wrong with Super they rushed the ever living **** out. Of it, but, they also did a lot of things right.
"Vegeta did use his new transformation on Jiren a lot".. lmao, realize how little screen time he got with it, and how much energy it took from him, and compare it to Goku's stamina trough all the tournament. Did he use it "a lot"?... 3 chapters... while Goku went Kaioken x 20 and UI trough all the tournament, and still Vegita is out of stamina before him? lol.

Things Super did right:

-Cool fight scenes
-Cool characters
-Fights with strategy
-Suspense

Things they did wrong:

-Massive goku attention
-Power inconcistences
-Lack of logic on every-single-fight
-New transformations that make no sense only for the sake of selling more and more--> Too obvious. (UI has no reason to be a transformation, lol. It's a fighting style).

Plus, every single other point on my list can't be denied. DBS is the result of Toei wanting to sell the hellout of a franchise that's aimed for kids. And yes, kids dont give a damn about logic.

I'll just go read HxH

Last edited:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Vegeta did use his new transformation on Jiren a lot".. lmao, realize how little screen time he got with it, and how much energy it took from him, and compare it to Goku's stamina trough all the tournament. Did he use it "a lot"?... 3 chapters... while Goku went Kaioken x 20 and UI trough all the tournament, and still Vegita is out of stamina before him? lol.

Things Super did right:

-Cool fight scenes
-Cool characters
-Fights with strategy
-Suspense

Things they did wrong:

-Massive goku attention
-Power inconcistences
-Lack of logic on every-single-fight
-New transformations that make no sense only for the sake of selling more and more--> Too obvious. (UI has no reason to be a transformation, lol. It's a fighting style).

Plus, every single other point on my list can't be denied. DBS is the result of Toei wanting to sell the hellout of a franchise that's aimed for kids. And yes, kids dont give a damn about logic.

I'll just go read HxH
I’m not trying to argue with anything you said, i simply pointed out that Vegeta didbuse his SSGSS evolution form during the fight when you said he didn’t at all. I’m honestly very annoyed at the fact that they never gave an explanation for any of these forms besides SSGSS and UI. SSJR from Turunksu never got explained or named in the show etc, nor did Vegeta’s form. Which is lazy writing. I’m not arguing that it’s not a flawed series. Just that it’s still a good one.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not trying to argue with anything you said, i simply pointed out that Vegeta didbuse his SSGSS evolution form during the fight when you said he didn’t at all. I’m honestly very annoyed at the fact that they never gave an explanation for any of these forms besides SSGSS and UI. SSJR from Turunksu never got explained or named in the show etc, nor did Vegeta’s form. Which is gay, lazy writing. I’m not arguing that it’s not a flawed series. Just that it’s still a good one.
But i never said that. I said he BARELY used it against Jiren, which is not the same as saying he didn't use it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Dragon Ball Super is done, but Dragon Ball as a series is not. It hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but Dragon Ball will more than likely come back next year after Kintaro is done airing. I think it will be called something other than Dragon Ball Super though.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just figured I’d put it here instead of a new thread but toei opened up a dragonball specific department as opposed to having it generally done. So that’s at least a good indicator they have other things planned