Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
a women can ever push you enough to do that lil reese 3 hunna combo attack? be as honest as you can, can a woman make you so mad and frustrated that you'd actually use the forbidden 3 hunna combo?

This is the 300 combo if you don't know
[video=youtube;_hkLdD8OCUg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hkLdD8OCUg[/video]'

Ps: this thread was made for educational purposes, I'm anti-violence by nature, I'm the kindest of all kind people.

Last edited:

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would tbh but depends how serious the situation would be like defending a family member. I'm usually a calm person but when it comes to family i'm very protective.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I argued once with my sister, and then I hit her. I felt bad and hated myself. That's all I can tell. It really sucks hitting females just to prove a point. It really is. I don't want to and I'll never hurt a female even if I was right and she was wrong. Physically I'm strong. Why shouldn't I rampage on a guy like me instead of female if I wanna satisfy the thirst of my fists to punch a face.

Last edited:

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, he unloaded on her. That's not right. As a female myself, I'm not gonna lie that she was totally edging him on, and that was wrong on her part. But that's what women do sometimes. It's in our nature to be dramatic sometimes. She just pushed him a little or whatever, it's not like she was gonna do no actual harm to him. So, for him to unload on her face like that was a **** move and he should totally get in trouble for it. He coulda just walked away to cool down or something. O-O