Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes becoz he changed
lmao i m saying the bolded
OT:It was befitting scenario becoz as BZ said both sides will hate but if he is a hero naruto then he is indirectly hero to alliance

Last edited:

Yuri Uzuma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did he turn to dust in the first place? He wasn't edo Obito, was he?
It's quite strange contrast: turning to dust but praised to be "the coolest guy" (no irony).

KingPrincess

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was also influenced by Madara's puppet seal. He wasn't always in control of his actions. He deserved to die for his crimes but his last moments were honorable and deserving of Naruto's praise. Besides, Obito was awesome.

Gamaken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was partially responsible for the death of over 40000 shinobi... but then again he saved Naruto, and that probably saved over 40000 people.

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after killing so many people.....
did he deserve to be praised by naruto??
or was it ryt that he was trashed by bz??
Naruto praised the Obito who had the same dream as him and who helped them out, not the Obito who was an evil guy. He understands that Obito was made into what he was from the cycle of hatred like Sasuke and Nagato were and he also under went training at the waterfall of truth to rid himself of hatred so I think he has a stronger ability to forgive someone than others might. He knows his parents are always with him and call them his "suns" and was glad just to have got to meet them. Minato in fact didn't have to die but choose to for a few reasons; he wanted Naruto to talk to Kushina, wanted to leave Naruto the power to be the mask man, wanted to preserve the balance of power.

I would have rather Naruto just fight and beat Obito 1 on 1 and before he killed him, Madara would revive himself and then it moved on from there.