[Discussion] so did gray really reject juvia?

Neon Lili

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't read Fairy Tail, but this guy seems like the kind of character i would like.

Don't know if it's comic relief, but "i've got to lay out the things i don't like" was a damn cold line..
Gray is a nice character but yeah he's always being an ass to juvia but they really had alot of cute moments and honestly I just didn't get that panel it was totally unessrry and weird. ....

But yeah o totally recommend fairy tail of you're looking for a show with alot of characters

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You can't just say "no thanks" to people, it just doesn't work that way unless you're a A rank assshole and grey obviously isn't. .....
yeah I know but I think this was one of those "in Juvia's imagination" moments wasn't it?. The real Grey does care for her and they have somewhat grown closer in recent chapters.

Especially don't read if you haven't read recent chapters.
since just before Grey's dad died he told her that he could tell grey cares for her greatly and to defeat that necromancer demon dude so his hold on him would be released and he could die

Last edited:

Raxido

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well if he was serious then that's really disgusting way to reject people and unlike kishi fairy rail author doesn't mess up with girls

Sigh.....
I feel ya, but i think if i was Gray i would probably respond in a similar way, to be fair Gray has told her/ showed her dozens of times that he has no interest in her in the way to be lovers. If anything she has been in the wrong. But hey i like them as couple, its part of what makes fairy tail what it is, so i hope she doesn't give up :D

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I feel ya, but i think if i was Gray i would probably respond in a similar way, to be fair Gray has told her/ showed her dozens of times that he has no interest in her in the way to be lovers. If anything she has been in the wrong. But hey i like them as couple, its part of what makes fairy tail what it is, so i hope she doesn't give up :D
again I think it was an "in Juvia's head" moments. If you have been keeping up with recent chapters, she still ships that pairing big time.

Neon Lili

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah I know but I think this was one of those "in Juvia's imagination" moments wasn't it?. The real Grey does care for her and they have somewhat grown closer in recent chapters.

Especially
since just before Grey's dad died he told her that he could tell grey cares for her greatly and to defeat that necromancer demon dude so his hold on him would be released and he could die
I only watch the anime but thanks for telling me tho, this kinda made me excited
They'll eventually end up together from what i see, also grey wanted to tell juvia something
You must be registered for see images

I wonder what it was