Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could've sworn they Said they were making new episodes what happen to tht

And yes I'm one of the few bleach fans who doesn't read the manga because they started with the anime I just loved bleach anime (aside from Ichigo getting his powers back .-.)
Also I do know most of what's happening in manga I just don't want to read it I enjoyed the anime to much

So yeah anybody know any info on new bleach episodes

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love for the anime to come back but I know nothing. I have to say I hate what is going on right now. The story is good but the action is very disappointing. Plus everybody is becoming more awesome and they are bringing in new good guys but still a stunning lack of bad guys

Reactions: Dęvîa Puęrî

kekerot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love for the anime to come back but I know nothing. I have to say I hate what is going on right now. The story is good but the action is very disappointing. Plus everybody is becoming more awesome and they are bringing in new good guys but still a stunning lack of bad guys
they dont need more bad guys have you seen juha bach lmao he can solo the universe

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the current 1000 year blood war arc is jus awesom...rit nw in my own opinion i wud say its much better dan naruto... cant wait for animated series...

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish they would bring back the anime as well, I think they'll do it once this arc is over so there aren't any fillers like there is in Naruto.

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soul Society, hollows, Quincy, and the past debauchery that occurred by shinigami were cool concepts, but the main character is a total Mary Sue, so I don't enjoy any fights he participates in.

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they dont need more bad guys have you seen juha bach lmao he can solo the universe
I really can and I will that's the truth from his majesty.

On a side note the anime will resume as soon as the manga gets far enough ahead. They will continue I promise that because Warner bros bought the rights to bleach so it will continue.