Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe with UFC, but I don't think it would affect his WWE side of things. I mean, he's on the inactive list and was supposed to return for Summerslam. But seeing how he isn't involved in any storylines right now, I don't think it'll make much of a difference.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waits for riker with his natural farm boy bullshit. lol He knew he was wrong yet he still argued.
The Ufc has the most strict drug test in the world now that usadaa is involved. If you take advil, you know you're getting popped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ōkami

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe with UFC, but I don't think it would affect his WWE side of things. I mean, he's on the inactive list and was supposed to return for Summerslam. But seeing how he isn't involved in any storylines right now, I don't think it'll make much of a difference.
Ya he has that match at Summerslam and the fact that he failed his drug test for the UFC will be all over social media, WWE won't be able to cover it up and his unbeatable image will be shattered.

It will have negative side affects for them.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya he has that match at Summerslam and the fact that he failed his drug test for the UFC will be all over social media, WWE won't be able to cover it up and his unbeatable image will be shattered.

It will have negative side affects for them.
And somehow Roman Reigns will take his spot and become 1,000th time WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well wwe will give him a 30 day suspension as for UFC that might be it again
Actually, WWE can't technically suspend him since he didn't violate their wellness policy.

As for UFC, depending on if his sample B is tested and what banned substance he took, he might just get his fight turned to a No Contest.