So Boruto is Going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!?

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Boruto is Going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!?

Before i saw a few of the episodes of Boruto

I thought the series was just going to be Good....

But After seeing a few clips it seems Boruto (the character) and the series may be bad-ass.

So my hopes are up........and it looks like hinata is going to be ok........because it's boruto's byakugan.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto Next Generations TRULY exceeded my expectations! I have been this excited for an anime since JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew that Boruto was going to be great before the hype.

Talking about the character btw
LOL taught burito was going to be lame that he idolizes sasuke's ways of getting free power ups and not working hard for power like his dad.

And that Sarada was going to be the BADASS one but then they turned sarada into a **** not only her dressing but her personality.

She was flirting with a Man 3 times her age like WTF....

LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER!!!!

It was the same with sasuke and orochimaru.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL taught burito was going to be lame that he idolizes sasuke's ways of getting free power ups and not working hard for power like his dad.

And that Sarada was going to be the BADASS one but then they turned sarada into a **** not only her dressing but her personality.

She was flirting with a Man 3 times her age like WTF....

LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER!!!!

It was the same with sasuke and orochimaru.
Yeah I would of been mad if Boruto was the only one getting power ups but his rival (Kawaki) got one too, so that's why they are kind of like yin and yang right now.

I'm really happy that Boruto unlocked his own Dojutsu, because that was an argument on both sides. At least they don't involve stupid deaths like Hinata or Himawari for 'power' which would of irked me, rather they introduce something obvious like Boruto awakening something via his Genes.

Funny how we all thought Boruto was fodder-gene less, and he probably awakened something stronger than the Byakugan and possibly the normal Sharingan.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i give the boruto episode a

10/10 freaking awesome

pumped all episode

Sarada's anime personality is Badass..

She and Cho-cho act like they rule the school.