[Question] So between DC & Marvel who do you think would win??

Badapdos

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
984 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I say DC,
Mostly because they have doomsday & he basically can't die if you throw him in the sun he'll get stronger just like Superman & anything he dies from , he'll just come back immune to it.
But let me list Some challenges.

The six primary battles were:

Aquaman (DC) vs. Namor (Marvel)
Elektra (Marvel) vs. Catwoman (DC)
Flash (DC) vs. Quicksilver (Marvel)
Robin (DC) vs. Jubilee (Marvel)
Silver Surfer (Marvel) vs. Green Lantern (DC)
Thor (Marvel) vs. Captain Marvel (DC).


Batman (DC) vs. Dare Devil (Marvel)
Spider-Man (Marvel) vs. Superboy (DC)
Wolverine (Marvel) vs. Lobo (DC)
Storm (Marvel) vs. Wonder Woman (DC)
Doomsday (DC) vs. Hulk (Marvel).
Superman (DC) vs Galactus (Marvel)
 

November

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,598 posts 854 reactions
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
6,598
Reaction score
854
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
One above all solos.
 

kmrasengan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,766 posts 648 reactions
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
5,766
Reaction score
648
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don'r forget Darkseid.

Still I don't care who wins, all I know is I like DC more than Marvel but I still enjoy both.
 

BlueStarSaber

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
722 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
722
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I perfer Marvel.
 

Badapdos

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
984 posts 79 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
One above all solos.

The presence solos :cool:
It doesn't mean he solos there is Alot of characters that create a Strong apprentice just to be defeated in the end.
& choose from those certain characters.
Don'r forget Darkseid.

Still I don't care who wins, all I know is I like DC more than Marvel but I still enjoy both.

I also like DC more than marvel , mainly because I like DC storyline way better.
 

USSJ Future Trunks

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,518 posts 1,067 reactions
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
18,518
Reaction score
1,067
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
one above all and presence are omnipotent. they cant kill the other, only stalemate.
and marvel should win most matches. they just have better overall feats and diversity
 
Top