[Question] SO...Animebase is dummed down version of Nartuobase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiria

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was here like six months ago just got a computer back and im the heck happened? like all hard rp work gooonnnneee what the fork happened? I swear there was a bigger rp comunttiy then this?Also not dising it, just confused. I like the beable to customize your profile and stuff like the background and the clubs and such.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have you read any of the announcements? everything is outlined in the announcement section. and no the RP isn't gone. and its community is actually larger than before, section was just condensed into one category. also saying you ain't dicing while you put a title to your thread like this one ain't helping Lol. if you read the announcements you'll understand why this is an important step.

Reactions: 321ice

Akiria

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea but understand the rp was always booming and it was never on the bottom of the page. Idk if people just don't care. Well does sorta feel like that, its just my opion. Am I not aloud to voice that opion? If its not a smaller version, then what happened to the custimzation of everything? now this place just looks like another reddit page. Love reddit but not what I came for.
Post automatically merged:

Also I read all the annocments, sooo conceting everywhere where people spend money...that's defenatly a way to bring in mo-people. Its disappointing you say this is the reason, but I run my own graphics design business. Tis sounds like bussinesscatch then attachally wantting to bring other than bring people together. If that the case youd have twitter up there, redit and a lot more other than just the ones with subscriptions and where you buy games. Might as well make an amazon page while yourat it. I shall be going else where and informing others to do the same.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea but understand the rp was always booming and it was never on the bottom of the page. Idk if people just don't care. Well does sorta feel like that, its just my opion. Am I not aloud to voice that opion? If its not a smaller version, then what happened to the custimzation of everything? now this place just looks like another reddit page. Love reddit but not what I came for.

Also I read all the annocments, sooo conceting everywhere where people spend money...that's defenatly a way to bring in mo-people. Its disappointing you say this is the reason, but I run my own graphics design business. Tis sounds like bussinesscatch then attachally wantting to bring other than bring people together. If that the case youd have twitter up there, redit and a lot more other than just the ones with subscriptions and where you buy games. Might as well make an amazon page while yourat it. I shall be going else where and informing others to do the same.
Hi,
You gotta give some time the website just started up. I think you are old time RP er thats why you are angry i guess.

I think for me RP is going great atm new players haved joined up you could help it out if you found problem you can contact rp manager citing this.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's always been down there, it's just the boards were all separate. to make it easier for RPer's it was condensed into 1 cateogry so it's like a page they can bookmark. you are allowed to voice your opinion but you clearly haven't understood anything you read. the site is still being developed and it's not even 1% done yet. it will take long before it reaches a stage where we can't do much anymore. i recommend you read the threads again. customization of what? if you mean profiles, this can easily be done. different areas of your profile will be customizable soon. things will keep improving for the better of everyone so long as this place is alive. we intend to expand this place and make a it a place for people with the same interests all around the world to be. and this isn't even the beginning of it.

Reactions: Uverdore9 and Dave

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I was here like six months ago just got a computer back and im the heck happened? like all hard rp work gooonnnneee what the fork happened? I swear there was a bigger rp comunttiy then this?Also not dising it, just confused. I like the beable to customize your profile and stuff like the background and the clubs and such.

Hey. So, about the RP stuff. The RP section was put down towards the bottom and minimized into one subforum. The reason for the subforum change is so when you click Naruto Roleplay, it brings the RP forum up as it's own page so it's easier to bookmark and/or keep up with. The RP community of 6 months is still here - in fact, it's larger now; with the recent Animebase move, it allowed us to grow and gain a lot more members. The section was also split into two sections: Naruto RP and None Naruto RP, allowing the latter a bigger chance to grow out and include other RPs over time. The rest of your concerns seem misplaced or stemming from misunderstanding.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to be rude but you have 7 messages/posts. What possibly could you have pulled off in just 7 posts that makes so much difference to your viewing/interaction experience when it comes to the change from NB to AB?? :sigar:

If you want more details, go here and click on the threads;

https://animebase.me/forums/announcements.2/

Reactions: AI380
Status
Not open for further replies.