so, all this years.......

KuramaW007

Member
148 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
148
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
after 15 years of watching and reading naruto, who is going to quite naruto and who is going to wait until the next chapter will comes out?


i will wait for the next chapters:naruto:
 

Pumpkin Ninja

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,554 posts 1,857 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
15,554
Reaction score
1,857
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, I'll probably look into the mini series as well.
 

~Ethereal~

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,294 posts 3,330 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
24,294
Reaction score
3,330
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I miss waiting for the chapters...
 

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
37,690 posts 1,999 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
37,690
Reaction score
1,999
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I will wait till next chapter.
 

Naruto X Hunter

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,191 posts 1,248 reactions
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
10,191
Reaction score
1,248
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ofcourse everyone will read the Mini series.If any of us were over Naruto then we wouldn't be here now.
 

Yusuke Urameshi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,146 posts 710 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
8,146
Reaction score
710
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^^^lol Nah, you're mistaken.

I quit the series over a year ago. It's trash.
 

tochirama

Member
467 posts 10 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
467
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^^^lol Nah, you're mistaken.

I quit the series over a year ago. It's trash.

It's trash but somehow your still on the base i don't see you writing your own manga
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
58,956 posts 3,171 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's trash but somehow your still on the base i don't see you writing your own manga

There are other sections to NB. U_U

OP: Finished with it mostly. Not seeing the last or reading this short side story. I will watch the anime conclude part 2 probably.
 

Amaterasuice

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,438 posts 281 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
3,438
Reaction score
281
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'll read it. I need to see naruhina and Sasuke with his punching ba-Sakura
 
Top