So actually this is it

Like I Care

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think its safe to say that now madara is not edo anymore.
see itachi cancelled edo tensei, that means its the end of the edo tensei but not the end of madara.

most people think madara stated that he have unlimited chakra & undying body.

But i think it was meant to confuse us.

You must be registered for see images

right here what he really mean is :

that as Edo he(madara) have unlimited chakra & undying body so that his powers are on diffrent level as edo. so its practically impossible for someone to control a ninja like madara when he got unlimited body & undying chakra. but as soon as he release it he loses the unlimited chakra & undying body.

Right here

since he dont have unlimited chakra anymore so he dont want to waste huge part of his chakra using perfect susanoo.

also right here

he is unhappy because he is not edo anymore. so he cant spam as much as attacks as he wants to.

so he needs something that has huge chakra. by which he can use its chakra for his own fun.

Thats why he wants Kyubi now. he knows that only chakra which is more powerful than his Edo Unlimited chakra is kyubi chakra.

that is right there why he wants kyubi so bad if he actually wanted to something important with kyubi then he could have gone after naruto a long time ago.

that just proves he current madara is not edo that means he dont have unlimited chakra or undying body anymore.

i will say his power is reduced by almost 40% minimum.
or i could say it other way that his own power was increases by almost b 40% when became EDO.

this is it for madara he is now exactly what his powers are not the edo boost anymore

Reactions: Tsuki

Roby

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe but he does have rinnegan now and if rules apply same way as MS -> EMS
Then he should have tons of chakra and susanoo shouldnt take all that much anymore.

questin1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get how he can be dead in someone elses body form some seals and boom hes alive again... its just not possible in my eyes, I think he's and Edo like Itachi, doing what he wants

kellzfresh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think its safe to say that now madara is not edo anymore.
see itachi cancelled edo tensei, that means its the end of the edo tensei but not the end of madara.

most people think madara stated that he have unlimited chakra & undying body.

But i think it was meant to confuse us.

right here what he really mean is :

that as Edo he(madara) have unlimited chakra & undying body so that his powers are on diffrent level as edo. so its practically impossible for someone to control a ninja like madara when he got unlimited body & undying chakra. but as soon as he release it he loses the unlimited chakra & undying body.

Right here

since he dont have unlimited chakra anymore so he dont want to waste huge part of his chakra using perfect susanoo.

also right here

he is unhappy because he is not edo anymore. so he cant spam as much as attacks as he wants to.

so he needs something that has huge chakra. by which he can use its chakra for his own fun.

Thats why he wants Kyubi now. he knows that only chakra which is more powerful than his Edo Unlimited chakra is kyubi chakra.

that is right there why he wants kyubi so bad if he actually wanted to something important with kyubi then he could have gone after naruto a long time ago.

that just proves he current madara is not edo that means he dont have unlimited chakra or undying body anymore.

i will say his power is reduced by almost 40% minimum.
or i could say it other way that his own power was increases by almost b 40% when became EDO.

this is it for madara he is now exactly what his powers are not the edo boost anymore
Are you sure that someone with undying body and unlimited chakra cannot be controlled? What about edo hashirama
?
Are you sure he is not saying "there is nothing worse than having an undying body, unlimited chakra that cannot be controlled?"
I mean, kishimoto himself says madara has no weakness. If he doesn't have unlimited chakra are you sure kishimoto will say that?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara lost his unlimited Chakra, he is human again someone of his power could easily break free of Edo, he wouldnt need a tailed beast if he still had unlimited chakra but im soo happy Tobi is not Madara it just means it might be Obito still