Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This'll be one of the numerous Precog Threads about the Byakugan.
I was thrilled when I knew about Byakugan having "precog" and was even more thrilled with the amount of Hyuuga related hype/wanks that followed.

But then came the Uchiha opposition and it bums me. I know that the two sides have always been arguing, some I don't quite get.

Lately, I admitted (to myself) that yep, I think it has gotten out of proportion in the span of one episode but what do you expect from a typical wank? It made me realize that pretty sane ones are just a handful and it also made me see my beloved Byakugan in a whole new light. That of course with a new found respect to the Sharingan and those of the Uchiha.

So to those who are caught in the chaos that is the Byakugan Precognition Wank, Press on. Hohojo The Byakugan has Precog in its own making. Its methods and competency in relation to the Sharingan's is what is left to debate about. No downplaying. No overscaling.

PS Hyuuga FTW. And Sasuke.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only issue is people saying Byakugan always had precog, when it's an ability given to it in part 3.
more than being given in part 3, why don't they see it as a confirmation that Byakugan, a form of extra sensory perception has always granted some kind of precognitive abilities to the user. But being a Hyuuga, dont you think it is overpowered much to have deadly jyuuken and precog all athe same time in a manga that is headed by Naruto and Sasuke? For all we know the Byakugan shared such ability with the Sharingan. Kishi just did the Uchiha a favor and begrudged the Hyuuga the same development.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
more than being given in part 3, why don't they see it as a confirmation that Byakugan, a form of extra sensory perception has always granted some kind of precognitive abilities to the user. But being a Hyuuga, dont you think it is overpowered much to have deadly jyuuken and precog all athe same time in a manga that is headed by Naruto and Sasuke? For all we know the Byakugan shared such ability with the Sharingan. Kishi just did the Uchiha a favor and begrudged the Hyuuga the same development.
i don't think byakugan ever had precog. anticipating and predicting attacks and being able to keep track of movements is NOT the same as seeing movements before they happen which is what shikadai said. the bold is a new ability for byakugan in part 3. otherwise karin also has precog lol

You must be registered for see images

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i don't think byakugan ever had precog. anticipating and predicting attacks and being able to keep track of movements is NOT the same as seeing movements before they happen which is what shikadai said. the bold is a new ability for byakugan in part 3. otherwise karin also has precog lol

You must be registered for see images
as far as precog suggests, it is all about prediction and insight. Sharingan is obviously the superior in precognition. As for the Byakugan, well we will have to see, but pretty much they are different in that aspect if it'll ever be precog per se. you detailed it a bit much though. precog is precog and i think it varies from every user. Sharingan did show an accuracy of such ability. We are bound to take Shikadai's words as Byakugan's precog whatever it actually entails. If Karin has precognitive tendencies, why the hell wouldnt the Byakugan have?

SamAdams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This'll be one of the numerous Precog Threads about the Byakugan.
I was thrilled when I knew about Byakugan having "precog" and was even more thrilled with the amount of Hyuuga related hype/wanks that followed.

But then came the Uchiha opposition and it bums me. I know that the two sides have always been arguing, some I don't quite get.

Lately, I admitted (to myself) that yep, I think it has gotten out of proportion in the span of one episode but what do you expect from a typical wank? It made me realize that pretty sane ones are just a handful and it also made me see my beloved Byakugan in a whole new light. That of course with a new found respect to the Sharingan and those of the Uchiha.

So to those who are caught in the chaos that is the Byakugan Precognition Wank, Press on. Hohojo The Byakugan has Precog in its own making. Its methods and competency in relation to the Sharingan's is what is left to debate about. No downplaying. No overscaling.

PS Hyuuga FTW. And Sasuke.

Well I didn't have an acct here back in the Naruto days but i've been reading threads here for many years. Also Sasuke is one of my favorite characters.

I don't dislike Naruto at all but the Hyuuga and Byakugan wanking thats taking place and rustling so many Uchiha faps is no worse than what the Uchiha/Sharingan faps did back then.

I didn't like it then and I don't like it now but for the Uchiha faps, turn around is fair play so its hypocritical to be bothered by what they themselves are guilty of doing.

Also the Hinata fapping still has a long way to go before it gets anywhere close to as bad as the Sakura fapping was back when Femme was here.

Last edited:

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I didn't have an acct here back in the Naruto days but i've been reading threads here for many years. Also Sasuke is one of my favorite characters.

I don't dislike Naruto at all but the Hyuuga and Byakugan wanking thats taking place and rustling so many Uchiha faps is no worse than what the Uchiha/Sharingan faps did back then.

I didn't like it then and I don't like it now but for the Uchiha faps, turn around is fair play so its hypocritical to be bothered by what they themselves are guilty of doing.

Also the Hinata fapping still has a long way to go before it gets anywhere close to as bad as the Sakura fapping was back when Femme was here.
where is she anyway heuheu