Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What am I going to feel when I use this thing to shoot people from several kilometers away? Hmm... Recoil.

Purchasing (Yoko) Yoko, Custom Tech/ Scientific Ninja Tool from Zatanna for 1400 Kumi. My wallet weeps, but my heart and mind soar with excitement.

No questions regarding Yoko itself, except perhaps "Where have you been all my life...?"

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Yoko | Yoko
Spoiler
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A (20)
Damage: 80 (40 and -5 to the user)
Description:
Yoko is a large Heavy Ballistic Seige Rifle, looking very similar to a Barret .50cal sniper.
This Heavy Sniper Rifle is carried around often slung on the back of a user, or summoned from a scroll if desired. The rifle itself uses large ballistic ammo that has been specially crafted from hungurian ore for extra damage. Yoko has two firing modes, Standard Rifling or quick eject cartridge, a custom made style.
When in regular firing mode, the user can use the bipod attached for a steady shot, or those with extreme strength can hold the rifle steady enough to accurately target shots. While in regular Firing mode, ammunition is shot out from a 6 round chamber one at a time with comparable speed to lightning jutsu. This mode requires no chakra on behalf of the user, activating like a regular gun. The extended silencer on the barrel muffles sound, outside of mid range, meaning that when fired only the shot can be heard in short and mid range. In the quick eject mode, Ammunition can be launched out of the holding chamber into the users hand. These cartidges then require 20 chakra from the user to activate to fire off the bullet in the users hand. Doing so causes only 40 damage however and also deals 5 damage to the user for the explosion going off in the users hand.
Notes: Can be fired up to 6 times in total. Only one shot can be fired per turn, including the quick eject mode, counting as a jutsu per turn when used.
Note: Quick Eject shells can only reach within short range.

1400 is good.
You can customize it to look how ever you like as long as generally it still behaves like a sniper.
Post automatically merged:

weird I posted then it didnt post. Oh well.

1400 is good.
You can customize her ti look however you want, so long as it generally retains the shape of a sniper.

Yoko | Yoko
Spoiler
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A (20)
Damage: 80 (40 and -5 to the user)
Description:
Yoko is a large Heavy Ballistic Seige Rifle, looking very similar to a Barret .50cal sniper.
This Heavy Sniper Rifle is carried around often slung on the back of a user, or summoned from a scroll if desired. The rifle itself uses large ballistic ammo that has been specially crafted from hungurian ore for extra damage. Yoko has two firing modes, Standard Rifling or quick eject cartridge, a custom made style.
When in regular firing mode, the user can use the bipod attached for a steady shot, or those with extreme strength can hold the rifle steady enough to accurately target shots. While in regular Firing mode, ammunition is shot out from a 6 round chamber one at a time with comparable speed to lightning jutsu. This mode requires no chakra on behalf of the user, activating like a regular gun. The extended silencer on the barrel muffles sound, outside of mid range, meaning that when fired only the shot can be heard in short and mid range. In the quick eject mode, Ammunition can be launched out of the holding chamber into the users hand. These cartidges then require 20 chakra from the user to activate to fire off the bullet in the users hand. Doing so causes only 40 damage however and also deals 5 damage to the user for the explosion going off in the users hand.
Notes: Can be fired up to 6 times in total. Only one shot can be fired per turn, including the quick eject mode, counting as a jutsu per turn when used.
Note: Quick Eject shells can only reach within short range.