Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this thread, we rank Taka in different tasks.

1. Space - how well do they work within the space around them
In various locations, does the environment serve as a hindrance or as an ally?

2. Matter - how well can they manipulate the matter around them
How much control/power can they exert on objects around them?

3. Time - how much can they achieve in the shortest amount of time?
Who needs the least amount of time to get things done?

4. Self - what's the best they can do?
Under the right conditions, with preparation and resources, what's the highest achievement they could get?

5. Best - double the score of their best category

In each category, give them a score out of 100. The best person gets 100, the worst anyone can get is 10, and everyone else get scores relative to these two.

Take:
- MS Sasuke
- Suigetsu
- Jugo
- Karin
Post automatically merged:

Here's my take:
• Space
- his liquid body makes Suigetsu the one most suitable and least hindered by any location, so he gets 100 here
- her lack of showings give Karin the weakest score here, she gets 30
- Jugo is second best with his ability to morph his body, I give him 90 because I think he is closer to Suigetsu than Karin
- Sasuke is moves well on his own, but has nothing special. His wings do not surpass Jugo. I give him 70 because I still think he is closer to Suigetsu than Karin

• Matter
- Jugo gets the best score here because he not only is very strong physically, but can morph his body to grow extra limbs or communicate with nearby animals to help him. 100
- Karin is 2nd with her Chakra Chains that can affect giant constructs. I give her 95 for her stamina as well.
- Suigetsu is 3rd here because his Water Giant needs a good location or chakra constructed water which is costly. I give him 45.
- Sasuke sits last because his chakra armour is very costly and actually harms him. He gets 10

• Time
- Suigetsu wins this one because his liquid form activated instantly. 100.
- Jugo comes in 2nd due to energy manipulation being a natural ability for him. 90.
- Sasuke comes 3rd with his snakes, which are faster than the chains. 80
- Karin comes in 4th with her chains, which are chakra constructs. 50

• Self
- Jugo could potentially lead an army of animals into any village or assassinate anyone by ordering a spider into their house. That makes him a country level player. 100
- Sasuke is a village level player with his Black Flames. 55
- Suigetsu could move huge waves or block attacks like a Beast Bomb, so he has village affecting capability. 40
- While Karin could save the life of a village leader, it's hard to imagine her not dying during any exchange that would hurt a village leader, or at least having the reserves to properly revive anyone in the higher levels. So she scales best with her sensing and chains, which are building level. 20

• Best
- MS Sasuke gets another 80 from the Tim category. Even though he placed 3rd there and 2nd in the Self category, Time gave him more points.
- Suigetsu gets 100 from either the Time or Space categories.
- Jugo gets 100 from the Self category
- Karin gets 95 from the Matter category

Totals:
1. Jugo = 90+100+90+100+100 = 480
2. Suigetsu = 100+45+100+40+100 = 395
3. Sasuke = 70+10+80+55+80 = 295
4. Karin = 30+95+50+20+95 = 290

Last edited: