Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this thread, we rank the Gokage in different tasks.

1. Space - how well do they work within the space around them
In various locations, does the environment serve as a hindrance or as an ally?

2. Matter - how well can they manipulate the matter around them
How much control/power can they exert on objects around them?

3. Time - how much can they achieve in the shortest amount of time?
Who needs the least amount of time to get things done?

4. Self - what's the best they can do?
Under the right conditions, with preparation and resources, what's the highest achievement they could get?

5. Best - double the score of their best category

In each category, give them a score out of 100. The best person gets 100, the worst anyone can get is 10, and everyone else get scores relative to these two.

Gokage:
- Tsunade, 5th HK
- Gaara, 5th KK
- A, 4th RK
- Onoki, 3rd TK
- Mei, 5th MK

I haven't tried this out myself yet, so I'm quite interested in what the scores will be

Last edited:
Reactions: gabe07j

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's my take

1. Space
- Kazekage gets 100 due to his flight and the ability to send his sand anywhere. This ability would.even allow him to fight underwater by creating a sand bubble of air and using his sand eye to see outside. He is almost completely unhindered by space
- Tsuchikage gets 80 here due to his flight, but can't get more because he has to physically traverse spaces and some spaces, like water, are bad for humans
- Mizukage gets 75 here due to her water techniques which can reach almost anywhere and her own implied agility - being capable of ambushing Zetsu and such.
- Hokage gets 60 due to the frontal nature of her style and the implication that she could reach anywhere with her slug. Unfortunately, she has never used this ability so i don't know its limits
- Raikage gets 25 for his speed and cloak.

2. Matter
- TK gets 100 for his mass manipulation techniques and earth control techniques
- KK gets 90 for his sand combinations that allow him to change the battlefield and conjure up various shapes
- MK gets 80 for her elements which can reduce anything to nothing and exert control over the environment
- HK gets 70 for her physical power and the destructive power of her summoning
- RK gets 20 points for his strength

3. Time
- KK gets 100 for his involuntary sand which grants him ambush protection
- TK gets 80 for his mental activation techniques such as his golems
- HK gets 80 for her summoning, which can, be brought out en masse in a single move
- MK gets 60 for her large techniques, especially the mist
- RK gets 55 for his mental activation techniques, particularly his armour which further boosts his productive rate

4. Self
- TK gets 100 for his potential to raise an army of flying shinobi and drop metoers on any enemy with his mass manipulation techniques.
- HK gets 100 as well for her summoning, which could heal an army, kill an army, transport others over great distances and heal important allies in battle
- KK gets 95 for his potential to raze any village to the ground with his sand grinding or give sand armour to an army.
- MK gets 85 for her potential to paralyse an army with her mist and destroy almost anything with her catabolic elements
- RK gets 10 coz he's got nothing comparable

5. Best
- KK gets for 100 for Time and Space
- TK gets 100 for Matter and Self
- HK gets 100 for Self
- MK gets 85 for Self
- RK gets 55 for Time

Total:
1. 5th Kazekage = 100+90+100+95+100 = 485
2. 3rd Tsuchikage = 80+100+80+100+100 = 460
3. 5th Hokage = 60+70+80+100+100 = 410
4. 5th Mizukage = 75+80+60+85+85 = 385