Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ragna appeared behind you out of nowhere and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Ok my friend. Plz tell me all that you know about smoke...besides its recreational use.....heh heh *puff* *puff* *pass*"

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks turned his head, noticing his senpai and smiled cheerfully. He could tell that he could get along with him just fine. Hahaha! What's the point of talking about anything else besides the recreational use? No, but seriously, I'll tell ya. Smoke is just a form of carbon and other elements in the air that are generally created after burning a substance. Smoke Ninjutsu a is a special form of ninjutsu in which the user takes control of preexisting smoke and utilizes it for a variety of techniques. Unlike elemental releases, Smoke Ninjutsu doesn't create smoke from the user's chakra. The smoke that is used is quite dangerous, being poisonous to even the user, which is why Gas Masks are regularly worn for users of this style. Smoke is generally created from Smoke Bombs, Wrist Launchers, or even from Fire. Besides that though, Smoke is pretty cool in other ways... If you know what I mean hehehe :cool:

OOC: Sorry! I realized I didn't subscribe to this thread. I promise to make active and well thought out responses :)

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks turned his head, noticing his senpai and smiled cheerfully. He could tell that he could get along with him just fine. Hahaha! What's the point of talking about anything else besides the recreational use? No, but seriously, I'll tell ya. Smoke is just a form of carbon and other elements in the air that are generally created after burning a substance. Smoke Ninjutsu a is a special form of ninjutsu in which the user takes control of preexisting smoke and utilizes it for a variety of techniques. Unlike elemental releases, Smoke Ninjutsu doesn't create smoke from the user's chakra. The smoke that is used is quite dangerous, being poisonous to even the user, which is why Gas Masks are regularly worn for users of this style. Smoke is generally created from Smoke Bombs, Wrist Launchers, or even from Fire. Besides that though, Smoke is pretty cool in other ways... If you know what I mean hehehe :cool:

OOC: Sorry! I realized I didn't subscribe to this thread. I promise to make active and well thought out responses :)
0_0 Happens to me often except I will subscribe and then I won't see it come up....this is the case for this late reply. Sorry mate.
----------
Oh cool you got it down pretty much. I'll tell you its interactions with other elements but first you deserve a jutsu. We need another buddy to smoke with so throw a couple smoke bombs and then manipulate to create a smoke clone....they are quite fragile but they can use all smoke jutsu you can use..including the high ranks. Go ahead buddy

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks looked to his senpai with admiration. Alright, here goes. Shanks gave a confident smile and began focusing his chakra into the smoke around him. As he did so, he utilized his shape manipulation and chakra control to make the smoke take on the form of himself. Shanks then looked to his clone. Hey there handsome. Looking good. Shanks would then begin to make random movements, with the clone mirroring it all. After they were done, the two shared a hearty laugh and high-fived one another, resulting in the clone dispersing and creating smoke in it's place. The smoke surprise would make Shanks begin to cough. Once done, he looked to his senpai.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks looked to his senpai with admiration. Alright, here goes. Shanks gave a confident smile and began focusing his chakra into the smoke around him. As he did so, he utilized his shape manipulation and chakra control to make the smoke take on the form of himself. Shanks then looked to his clone. Hey there handsome. Looking good. Shanks would then begin to make random movements, with the clone mirroring it all. After they were done, the two shared a hearty laugh and high-fived one another, resulting in the clone dispersing and creating smoke in it's place. The smoke surprise would make Shanks begin to cough. Once done, he looked to his senpai.
Just as he was about to high five the clone Ragna tried to shout "NOOOOOOOO!" but he was too high so it was very passiv aggressive. Nah......oh too late. Ahem. Alright dude try it again. This time make the clone and high five it again. Then once it disperses transform it once more to form at least 4 different clones of smoke. That's right multiplication, 0_0, it is worthy to note you can form up to eight. What you'll do with them is up to you. xD

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Following his instructions, Shanks formed another clone of smoke in the same manner as before. Shanks then looked to his clone. Sorry good looking, gonna have to say bu-bye again. The two would then high-five and smoke would be released from the clone. Quickly, Shanks focused his chakra in the smoke that was released and expanded it, causing the smoke to cover more areas. Shanks would then use his shape manipulation to focus the smokes into 6 more clones. Whoa! Even more good looking me's! All seven of them started to laugh.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay it seems you've got the hang of it now that you have all these clones out here I want you to put on a show for everyone! *raises curtain that comes out of nowhere* for a moment you believe you are in a fancy opera house or something of that nature..but as the lights dim you realize you are performing for prisoners. They shout and curse at you while Ragna is nowhere to be seen. He is backstage gesturing for you to hurry up with a not card performing all the techniques. "I'll leave some of the improve and showmanship to you. Tee hee."

NOTECARDS: 1. Get a volunteer from the crowd and display the power of smoke. Launch a few smoke bombs around the enemy and then spin it rapidly. This will cause the bad man to become bound within the smoke. This will have the minimum force required to stop someone from moving so no damage because smoke's intangibility.

2 and 3. You will use your wrist launcher and channel chakra into it. You will shoot out large dark spheres of smoke from the wrist launch that will explode and suffocate the target. (Target the prison warden...don't ask why just do it.) Then while the warden is dealing with that make a spectacular display of technique and release smoke from your wrist launcher. Using shape manipulation you can from a Dragon head which can reach long range and works well against physical attacks. It is also used to suffocate the enemy. Just close your eyes and flail the Dragon about the room.....HEY TRUST ME OKAY!

4. Last but not least after 10 seconds shoot smoke bombs throughout the entire performing hall (if you can even call it that). Use your chakra to spread it throughout the area and create a thick and vast smokescreen that will suffocate anyone in it. Don't worry this is just your disappearing act. We will vanish after this jutsu, no one will get hurt promise. ^^. Any questions just ask.
(Enmaku Rō no Jutsu) - Binding Smoke Prison Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user can manipulate their smoke to wrap around the opponent with a minimal level of physical power and prevent them from moving.
Note: Can only be used by a smoke user.

(Kuro Kemuri Tama no Jutsu) – Dark Smoke Sphere technique
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: the user using his wrist launcher will shoot out small dark bombs that will then release thick smoke to create a veil of smokescreen to suffocate the target.
Note: can only be used by Kiho or a smoke users with a wrist launcher

(Enryū) Smoke Dragon
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
By unleashing a continuous stream of smoke from his wrist launcher, the user can use his chakra to shape the smoke into the form of a dragon linked to his wrist launcher. This gives him the advantage when facing enemies that specialize in close quarter, physical combat because the dragon is completely composed of smoke, making so that physical attacks are useless against it. He can form several Smoke Dragons at once, but in this case, each one proportionally smaller and weaker. Its primary battle ability is to envelop and suffocate the target. However, as smoke is dissolved when it comes into contact with water or wind this technique is weak against water and wind based attacks.
Note: Can only be used by Smoke bios

(Senpuku Kemuri Kangoku no jutsu) – Blinding Smoke Screen Technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A (-20 per targets per turn)
Description: While fighting the enemy and wanting to flee from battle of hide, Kigiri can make an extremely thick smokescreen which immediately makes the enemy cough and blinds them. The user can then attack at free will. Inside the smoke screen, targets will struggle to breathe and see with the smoke hindering their eyesight and making them unable to breathe properly. 3 turns inside the smoke screen will make the targets pass out.
Note: Can only be used by Kigiri or Smoke users

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks was utterly surprised at the sight he was looking at. And then, listening to the fact that he had to improv was especially nerve-wracking. AH! Alright! Focus Shanks! He held the notecards in both of his hands, staring intently at them. Reading it, he saw what he needed to do. He took a deep breath and cleared his mind. And then...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Welcome to tonight's show! Let's get things started shall we? For my first trick, I'll need a volunteer from the audience. Trusting in his senpai and the instructions they stated, Shanks quickly tossed a smoke bomb at one of the men running through the crowd. The smoke would form around the man. Shanks would then focus his chakra in the smoke, using shape manipulation to give it some form and wrap around the man, preventing him from moving any further.

(Enmaku Rō no Jutsu) — Binding Smoke Prison Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user can manipulate their smoke to wrap around the opponent with a minimal level of physical power and prevent them from moving.

Don't worry everyone! There's more where that came from! Shanks then looked at his notecards briefly and read the instructions. Having total faith in his senpai, he continued. Now I hear that we have a very special guest in the audience today! Let's bring him out right now! So come on out... PRISON WARDEN! Noticing the prison warden acting confused, Shanks continued. Don't worry sir, I'm sure you'll have a grand time. Now, stay still for me. HA! Shanks would then focus his chakra inside his wrist launchers and shot out small dark bombs that released smoke around the warden. The smoke would then begin to suffocate the warden until he couldn't breath anymore. Oh look at how great he's doing folks! Now let's not leave him to have all the fun! Shanks would then focus his chakra in his wrist launchers again and shoot out a stream of smoke from both launchers. Using his shape manipulation, Shanks would form the ends of the smoke to appear as dragon heads. He would then close his eyes and flail his arms around, subsequently causing the Dragon Heads to move around crazy throughout the crowd of men, knocking them around and causing them to suffocate from the smoke that would arise.

(Kuro Kemuri Tama no Jutsu) — Dark Smoke Sphere Technique
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user using his wrist launcher will shoot out small dark bombs that will then release thick smoke to create a veil of smokescreen to suffocate the target.

Note: Can only be used by Kiho or a smoke users with a wrist launcher

(Enryū) — Smoke Dragon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: By unleashing a continuous stream of smoke from his wrist launcher, the user can use his chakra to shape the smoke into the form of a dragon linked to his wrist launcher. This gives him the advantage when facing enemies that specialize in close quarter, physical combat because the dragon is completely composed of smoke, making so that physical attacks are useless against it. He can form several Smoke Dragons at once, but in this case, each one proportionally smaller and weaker. Its primary battle ability is to envelop and suffocate the target. However, as smoke is dissolved when it comes into contact with water or wind this technique is weak against water and wind based attacks.

After 10 seconds, Shanks held would speak.Thank you ladies and gentlemen! You've been a wonderful crowd, but unfortunately, I must leave. But! Not without sending away a parting gift. Shanks would then release a tremendous amount of thick smoke that filled the entire area. Using this, all those inside were unable to see, and Shanks would use this to make his disappearing act.

(Senpuku Kemuri Kangoku no Jutsu) — Blinding Smoke Screen Technique
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (-20 per targets per turn)
Description: While fighting the enemy and wanting to flee from battle of hide, Kigiri can make an extremely thick smokescreen which immediately makes the enemy cough and blinds them. The user can then attack at free will. Inside the smoke screen, targets will struggle to breathe and see with the smoke hindering their eyesight and making them unable to breathe properly. 3 turns inside the smoke screen will make the targets pass out.

He would then leave and go out in an isolated area, hoping to find his senpai.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks was utterly surprised at the sight he was looking at. And then, listening to the fact that he had to improv was especially nerve-wracking. AH! Alright! Focus Shanks! He held the notecards in both of his hands, staring intently at them. Reading it, he saw what he needed to do. He took a deep breath and cleared his mind. And then...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Welcome to tonight's show! Let's get things started shall we? For my first trick, I'll need a volunteer from the audience. Trusting in his senpai and the instructions they stated, Shanks quickly tossed a smoke bomb at one of the men running through the crowd. The smoke would form around the man. Shanks would then focus his chakra in the smoke, using shape manipulation to give it some form and wrap around the man, preventing him from moving any further.
(Enmaku Rō no Jutsu) — Binding Smoke Prison Technique
Damage Points: N/A

Don't worry everyone! There's more where that came from! Shanks then looked at his notecards briefly and read the instructions. Having total faith in his senpai, he continued. Now I hear that we have a very special guest in the audience today! Let's bring him out right now! So come on out... PRISON WARDEN! Noticing the prison warden acting confused, Shanks continued. Don't worry sir, I'm sure you'll have a grand time. Now, stay still for me. HA! Shanks would then focus his chakra inside his wrist launchers and shot out small dark bombs that released smoke around the warden. The smoke would then begin to suffocate the warden until he couldn't breath anymore. Oh look at how great he's doing folks! Now let's not leave him to have all the fun! Shanks would then focus his chakra in his wrist launchers again and shoot out a stream of smoke from both launchers. Using his shape manipulation, Shanks would form the ends of the smoke to appear as dragon heads. He would then close his eyes and flail his arms around, subsequently causing the Dragon Heads to move around crazy throughout the crowd of men, knocking them around and causing them to suffocate from the smoke that would arise.
(Kuro Kemuri Tama no Jutsu) — Dark Smoke Sphere Technique
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user using his wrist launcher will shoot out small dark bombs that will then release thick smoke to create a veil of smokescreen to suffocate the target.

Note: Can only be used by Kiho or a smoke users with a wrist launcher
(Enryū) — Smoke Dragon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: By unleashing a continuous stream of smoke from his wrist launcher, the user can use his chakra to shape the smoke into the form of a dragon linked to his wrist launcher. This gives him the advantage when facing enemies that specialize in close quarter, physical combat because the dragon is completely composed of smoke, making so that physical attacks are useless against it. He can form several Smoke Dragons at once, but in this case, each one proportionally smaller and weaker. Its primary battle ability is to envelop and suffocate the target. However, as smoke is dissolved when it comes into contact with water or wind this technique is weak against water and wind based attacks.

After 10 seconds, Shanks held would speak.Thank you ladies and gentlemen! You've been a wonderful crowd, but unfortunately, I must leave. But! Not without sending away a parting gift. Shanks would then release a tremendous amount of thick smoke that filled the entire area. Using this, all those inside were unable to see, and Shanks would use this to make his disappearing act.
(Senpuku Kemuri Kangoku no Jutsu) — Blinding Smoke Screen Technique
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (-20 per targets per turn)

He would then leave and go out in an isolated area, hoping to find his senpai.
Edit: Good you noticed small dark bombs, I said large I think. xD My bad.
----------

Ragna using his sensing abilities grabbed the new smoke ninja and then ran outside. He had a bag full of cash and alarms were going off, but by this time we outside on a hill top.

"You have successfully aided in a prison break. The prisoners their told me where the cash and contraband were, and in return we would break them out; however, we couldn't just let bad men run free so we knocked em out with le smoke. So it was a break but unsuccessful. We can split the cash up both ways and play robin hood...or play Kanye....idk. Anyway thanks for all your help *takes down a wanted sign of himself and burns it* Don't mind that. Btw you completed smoke training good luck in all your endeavors. *Ragna walks off into the sunset and trips. He gets back up and continues his walk and prepares to party.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Edit: Good you noticed small dark bombs, I said large I think. xD My bad.
----------

Ragna using his sensing abilities grabbed the new smoke ninja and then ran outside. He had a bag full of cash and alarms were going off, but by this time we outside on a hill top.

"You have successfully aided in a prison break. The prisoners their told me where the cash and contraband were, and in return we would break them out; however, we couldn't just let bad men run free so we knocked em out with le smoke. So it was a break but unsuccessful. We can split the cash up both ways and play robin hood...or play Kanye....idk. Anyway thanks for all your help *takes down a wanted sign of himself and burns it* Don't mind that. Btw you completed smoke training good luck in all your endeavors. *Ragna walks off into the sunset and trips. He gets back up and continues his walk and prepares to party.
Shanks gave a happy look. Don't worry, I'm already a wanted man anyways! Thank you for the training! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE THE POPO GET TO US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.