Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
☧estilence
His inexperience, and ignorance to his own inner-workings plagued him with sinful thought; the realization that growing up within a minuscule tribe, that to which progressed into stagnant comfort through the neglect of war struggle, had been the cause and effect to his current inability and knowledge. Though, through luck, or perhaps a higher being, walking among the road less traveled, this lost soul encountered a wise being, cultured in the many aspects of mankind's prowess. Humble to his own lack of knowledge, Makai befriended this man, projecting his desire for deeper understanding.

A location given.

A time set.

"So you've arrived."​
☧estilence
☧estilence

Last edited by a moderator:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Indeed."

A swarm of bugs follow his approach. Clad in a black coat, an odd man student before his student. A friendship shaped under odd circumstances, he would pass on what he knew to this eager young Nin. Perhaps, project what he could not achieve in his life. Placing his hands in the pockets of his large coat, the man would utter;

"Tell me what you know about the Aburame, and their very special insects."

He stated, his voice cold and gruff.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Indeed."

A swarm of bugs follow his approach. Clad in a black coat, an odd man student before his student. A friendship shaped under odd circumstances, he would pass on what he knew to this eager young Nin. Perhaps, project what he could not achieve in his life. Placing his hands in the pockets of his large coat, the man would utter;

"Tell me what you know about the Aburame, and their very special insects."

He stated, his voice cold and gruff.
☧estilence
There'd been no reason to dally, wasting time on trivialities. The man before Makai wished for the limited knowledge he'd possessed regarding his own capacity, perhaps in efforts to gauge how much wisdom he'd have to bestow upon the inferior, or to simply measure his limit; how high his ceiling of potential could truly reach. Makai wouldn't try to pry for deeper understanding.

"My knowledge is inherently scarce. I grew up within a small establishment, a village of less than a hundred. Studies of the most simplistic were taught, how to hunt, fish, tend to vegetation, read and write, and so forth. The lack of change, or need for adaption never arose, breeding stagnancy. That stagnancy left myself, and many others ignorant to our hidden abilities, viewing these ancient insects as merely companions, or even tools to aid in the common village duties."

He paused, rubbing his wrist before continuation.

"Deep down, I, and many of my kin knew there was more to the symbiotic relationship between our own vessels, and these insects. That is why I've beckoned for your audience. What knowledge... No, how much knowledge do you currently possess about my people? And how much of are you willing to expose?"
☧estilence
☧estilence

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He realized that they kept it from him. How foolish. Perhaps they were scared of his potential? One could only wonder.

"It seems they have deprived you from learning of them. I know you have felt them within you. The Aburame clan, very well known for their destructive yet unorthodox abilities. Characterized by the usage of insects, we use them as weapons. However, these aren't normal insects you can find in the forest, no. These insects live in a very special symbiosis with your body, and your chakra. Your chakra acts as a food source for them, in return, they will do your bidding. Have you witnessed this?"

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He realized that they kept it from him. How foolish. Perhaps they were scared of his potential? One could only wonder.

"It seems they have deprived you from learning of them. I know you have felt them within you. The Aburame clan, very well known for their destructive yet unorthodox abilities. Characterized by the usage of insects, we use them as weapons. However, these aren't normal insects you can find in the forest, no. These insects live in a very special symbiosis with your body, and your chakra. Your chakra acts as a food source for them, in return, they will do your bidding. Have you witnessed this?"

☧estilence
He clung onto every word the wise man before him iterated, preaching truths Makai had discovered, and truths he'd soon in the near future unveil about himself, and his bloodline. It was true, he'd felt the insects within him feed. Not with gluttony, but with a sense of moderation, as if a contract of equivalent exchange had been signed since birth. A sign of a symbiotic relationship, and further proof this man, his sudden mentor, had been telling the truth.

"I have."

He paused, collecting himself in preparation for his next set of questions.

"What does this all mean? What truly comes out of this symbiotic pact between insect and man? I've so many questions, questions I can only presume you know the answers to... Please, enlighten me."

He finished humbly, both eager and somewhat afraid of what these insects signified.​
☧estilence
☧estilence

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It means, they are both your greatest strength, and your burden to carry. They rely on you to live, to feed, to reproduce. Your body, a nest to their existence. However, you rely on them too. They are your greatest ally, your weapon. You use them, utilize them, a means of destruction, of protection. They can be used in a variety of ways. Watch."

He states, as he thrusts his hand forward. Suddenly, a mass of insects from underneath his cloak. These insects however, are uniform and stable, not random, like those in nature. Suddenly, they take the form of a large hand, buzzing in anticipation. A single insect emerges from the swarm and flies to the back of the student. There, it remains stationary.

"With that single insect, I can link my system, and be able to perceive what it perceives. Perfect for observing, for spying. As well as knowing what your enemy is up to, behind his back. A full view of everything within reach. Focus your chakra, and allow them to emerge from within you. Allow them to take charge, and then, you assume full authority and they WILL follow your command. You are both the instrument, and the player. Show me."

He said, as he waited.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"It means, they are both your greatest strength, and your burden to carry. They rely on you to live, to feed, to reproduce. Your body, a nest to their existence. However, you rely on them too. They are your greatest ally, your weapon. You use them, utilize them, a means of destruction, of protection. They can be used in a variety of ways. Watch."

He states, as he thrusts his hand forward. Suddenly, a mass of insects from underneath his cloak. These insects however, are uniform and stable, not random, like those in nature. Suddenly, they take the form of a large hand, buzzing in anticipation. A single insect emerges from the swarm and flies to the back of the student. There, it remains stationary.

"With that single insect, I can link my system, and be able to perceive what it perceives. Perfect for observing, for spying. As well as knowing what your enemy is up to, behind his back. A full view of everything within reach. Focus your chakra, and allow them to emerge from within you. Allow them to take charge, and then, you assume full authority and they WILL follow your command. You are both the instrument, and the player. Show me."

He said, as he waited.
☧estilence
He listened diligently to his mentor, watching closely as insects, much similar to his own sprouted from within his attire. Continuing to register the events taking place before him, Makai recorded the man manipulating the kikaichū through mental command into the form of a large hand.

"Incredible..."

Thus had been the only word he'd been able to utter at this sudden display of proficiency with the kikaichū. The bond they shared much stronger than his own. His eyes remained glued to the insect structure, following the movement of a rogue kikaichū that positioned itself within his blind spot.

Wavering his attention from insect to mentor, as the wise individual began to explain his sensory connectivity with the kikaichū, as if they were all linked; a hive mind type ordeal. Something Makai believed he'd known the feeling of too. Not long after, the man requested a demonstration, his first lesson to the naive Aburame.

No words were spoken, signs of focus and frustration arose upon Makai's brow, as he pictured a similar construct; a hand being formed out of the many kikaichū within himself. Digging deep into his subconscious, focusing on the ins and outs of his breathing patterns, he began to feel for the insects within him, reaching their presence.

There were two ways he believed capable of amassing obedience, through kind coaxing, or through ruthless domination. Thinking the process of over, he chose the latter, commanding the many kikaichū within him to bend to his will.

Listen, and obey! I am your master, and YOU shall follow my commands. When I call, you beckon! NOW, follow and obey!

A vigorous mental lecture given, the kikaichū erupted from his various pores, coming into shape, molding themselves into the form of a hand, an exact replica of the one his mentor had established minutes ago. Makai looked to the knowledgeable individual, nodding, a sign showcasing his dominance over the kikaichū, and that he'd been ready for the next step into enlightenment.​
☧estilence
☧estilence

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems that he got the hang of it. Of course, he was capable. The man knew this, he could feel it. Without wasting a moment, the man would nod his head in approval.

"Yes, yes. They are yours, your brethren, yours to command. These insects, they will save you. They will guide you, and they will be your instrument of destruction. Watch."

The man says, as he thrusts his hand forward, causing the static hand to break up, and split into an orb like shape. This blasts towards a nearby tree, blasting through it.

"While that is a tree, imagine what it would do..to a shinobi."

He stated, ominously.

"Try it."

He says as he launches a scroll towards his student.

( Mushi Supai no Jutsu ) Insect Spying Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: By linking themselves to their insects, they are able to see and hear what they experience, providing a long-range and relatively safe and inconspicuous way to gather intel. The user is also able to tell when their bugs have been killed.
Note: Can only be used by Aburame Clan ninjas.

This is the one that I initially showcased, using a single or several bugs for espionage usage.

( Kikaichu Tsukamu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Grapple
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will grab the enemy with destruction bugs and will then flip the enemy and slam them into the ground.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame Clan.

This is the second one, where you will grab the enemy with a hand like form, and slam them into the ground, using the bugs as a way of doing this.

( Kikaichu Misairu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Projectile Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will send a cloud like projectile of destruction bugs at the enemy.

This is the one I performed last now, that I want you to follow. We'll just go through the techniques in a RP format, and you learn them as we go. If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems that he got the hang of it. Of course, he was capable. The man knew this, he could feel it. Without wasting a moment, the man would nod his head in approval.

"Yes, yes. They are yours, your brethren, yours to command. These insects, they will save you. They will guide you, and they will be your instrument of destruction. Watch."

The man says, as he thrusts his hand forward, causing the static hand to break up, and split into an orb like shape. This blasts towards a nearby tree, blasting through it.

"While that is a tree, imagine what it would do..to a shinobi."

He stated, ominously.

"Try it."

He says as he launches a scroll towards his student.

( Mushi Supai no Jutsu ) Insect Spying Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: By linking themselves to their insects, they are able to see and hear what they experience, providing a long-range and relatively safe and inconspicuous way to gather intel. The user is also able to tell when their bugs have been killed.
Note: Can only be used by Aburame Clan ninjas.

This is the one that I initially showcased, using a single or several bugs for espionage usage.

( Kikaichu Tsukamu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Grapple
Description: The user will grab the enemy with destruction bugs and will then flip the enemy and slam them into the ground.

This is the second one, where you will grab the enemy with a hand like form, and slam them into the ground, using the bugs as a way of doing this.

( Kikaichu Misairu no Jutsu ) Destruction Bug Projectile Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will send a cloud like projectile of destruction bugs at the enemy.

This is the one I performed last now, that I want you to follow. We'll just go through the techniques in a RP format, and you learn them as we go. If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

☧estilence
Makai studied his mentor's mastery over the destruction beetles, eager to gain even a glimpse of the expertise shown before him on this day. Watching closely as the experienced man commanded his symbiotic partners from hand into a spherical like cloud, a cloud that came crashing into a nearby tree several meters away, utterly destroying the plants former existence.

Looking to his mentor, then to his own insect army, he voiced his own twin commands upon the swarm, molding them into the same structure as he'd seen the man mold seconds ago.

Go! Now! Destroy your target!

Makai voiced to the hive, painting a mental picture of another tree within the distance as their initial target. With swift reaction, the insects raced forward, crashing into the life form, pillaging it of its former restless peace. A smirk of accomplishment played upon the middle-aged man's visage, how could he not feel at least a twinge of pride and accomplishment at his works? He'd gone from ignorant, to at the very least capable of now defending himself with many creatures present within himself.

Turning his attention back to his mentor for a sign of approval, a scroll had been tossed his way. Physically incapable, but mentally so, Makai directed the destruction beetles to form into a previous form. A hand of beetles amassed, catching the small scroll which soon after made route to its master.

Hm. I see.

Pondering over the context of the scroll his mentor had just unveiled, he'd come to the conclusion that this text harbored the Aburame clan's many techniques, an item of knowledge he'd store and study over time. Upon the scroll were the inner-workings to each of the clan's most used, and perhaps commonly taught abilities within commune secrecy.

Looking up from the noteworthy parchment, he once again nodded to his mentor in a sign of gratitude, and progression. He'd felt his overall understanding of each instruction he'd been given prior had been understood entirely, and he'd been ready to move to the next stage of clan secrets inscribed upon the scroll.​
☧estilence
☧estilence

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was a prodigy, easily capable of utilizing the insects with ease. Impressed, he was as he stood, proudly. Nonetheless, there was still much ahead.

"Good, now. Sometimes, one needs to initiate them from below."

He says, as he places his hand onto the ground. Suddenly, the ground beneath the aforementioned tree would shake. Its foundations rattled, as a mass of bugs emerge like pillar, bursting upward in a straight line.

"And sometimes, one needs to dodge obstacles. Fire a mass of your bugs at mine."

He said, as he awaited his students' response, and launches a scroll towards him

"Read that, and utilize it."

( Mushi Bashira no Jutsu ) Insect Pillar Technique
Description: The user will turn the bugs into a pillar that will erupt from the ground to strike the opponent before returning to their normal swarm form. The pillar grows near but not directly beneath the opponent.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was a prodigy, easily capable of utilizing the insects with ease. Impressed, he was as he stood, proudly. Nonetheless, there was still much ahead.

"Good, now. Sometimes, one needs to initiate them from below."

He says, as he places his hand onto the ground. Suddenly, the ground beneath the aforementioned tree would shake. Its foundations rattled, as a mass of bugs emerge like pillar, bursting upward in a straight line.

"And sometimes, one needs to dodge obstacles. Fire a mass of your bugs at mine."

He said, as he awaited his students' response, and launches a scroll towards him

"Read that, and utilize it."

( Mushi Bashira no Jutsu ) Insect Pillar Technique
Description: The user will turn the bugs into a pillar that will erupt from the ground to strike the opponent before returning to their normal swarm form. The pillar grows near but not directly beneath the opponent.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

☧estilence
Makai watched carefully as his mentor placed his hand upon the ground's surface. This had been a setup requirement to initiate his next technique, a technique producing a sudden erection of insects in the formation of a pillar. Listening to his teacher's words, Makai commanded his destruction beetles to rush toward the man's own, crashing into their kin with negative repercussion. It'd been clear whose partner reigned superior.

Focusing his attention back to his mentor, another scroll had been tossed his way. Catching the parchment, Makai read over its contents. He understood its contents, shelving the tiny instrument within his attire pocket.

Calling back his previously dispatched beetles, Makai recalled the instructions of the second scroll, commanding the insects to delve into the ground, burrowing to another nearby tree.

Erupt!

With their orders given, the destruction beetles rose from the ground with intense force, destroying their target with ease.​
☧estilence
☧estilence

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, now, have a swarm come out and divide it into different sections. Extremely beneficial if you want to utilize the swarm to attack from various angles, or even just dodge obstacles. What more can you tell me about this specific technique that captures your attention?"

He asked, knowing that this technique was a more theoretical based one. He was impressed at student's abilities, however. He was a natural and would easily be able to handle foes, should they come. A small sinister chuckle followed, showcasing the man's odd sense of humor.

( Aburame no Jutsu: Bara Bara ) Insect Tecnique: Splicing

Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Splicing is a chakra signal that allows the user to command an active swarm to split apart, while maintaining an active structure. By splitting an active swarm in factors of two ( 2) , the user is granted a greater flexibility in evading a colision with an obstacle, by sacrificing the individual power of each part. The number of divisions increases the higher the rank of the structure, the bottom line is that no spliced structure can be lower than E rank. The overall strength and characteristics of the swarm is kept, it's just the power and mass that is divided in several parts.

Note: D can be spliced in 2 E ranks, C can be spliced in 2 D Ranks and 4 E Ranks, and so on...
Note: Courtesy of Panthalassa