MorphyRulez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Starts with Sage Mode i think but he has not any clone of them for absorbing Nature Chakra like vs Pein.

If Gaara could dodge Rasenshiruken 2 times, he would win due to Naruto's Sage Mode lack of duration...

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that the Kyuubi has become buddies with our little Naruto, he shouldn't mind the Toad Sages fusing with his shoulders like before. While Gaara's sand is fast, is it inescapable? We've seen Joki Boy run past waves of sand and actually reach Gaara in one large sprint. Given how fast SM Naruto was portrayed, and with sensory advantages on his side, this should be able to be mimicked.

If this isn't in the desert, Gaara's pretty much screwed since he has the possibility of fighting clones that can throw FRS at Gaara. If he is in the desert, well things are tougher for Naruto. I still think he'd win though, and please bare with me on this. Gaara's automatic sand defense seemed to degrade when it made contact with oil (see Mizukage fight). If Naruto summons a toad that uses oil, than it may very well be the ultimate defense's downfall. If none of this works, than like said before Naruto can have the Sages use Frog Song or barrage Gaara's defenses with Odama Rasengans to truly test its strength. I don't think flight is going to be the major issue here with humongous jumping toads on your side.

Grammar Nazi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk, Gaara was taken down by one of the weakest akatsuki's (deidara)
Sm Naruto went on par with the strongest one (pein)

In the third Movie, Base Naruto defeated Gaara with the normal rasengan and it makes sense. Sasuke's amateur chidori could penetrate Gaara's sand defence, Naruto's odama rasengan or rasennengan is more than enough to break it. Rasenshuriken is just an overkill.

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Gaara certainly, other gaara's are hard to place because he went so long without having a fight, and even longer since he last had a fair one where he wasnt blocking an entire village

Cerox0

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk, Gaara was taken down by one of the weakest akatsuki's (deidara)
Sm Naruto went on par with the strongest one (pein)

In the third Movie, Base Naruto defeated Gaara with the normal rasengan and it makes sense. Sasuke's amateur chidori could penetrate Gaara's sand defence, Naruto's odama rasengan or rasennengan is more than enough to break it. Rasenshuriken is just an overkill.
I'll start with the bolded even though every word you said was wrong.

-Deidara is actually one of the strongest
- Gaara had the option of winning the fight or protecting the village, as Kazekage what's more important?

I don't know how many times I have to say it, Pain was trying to capture naruto not kill him.Had his intent been to kill he would have won a long time ago. Plus who cares, naruto can't beat Nagato.

Your using a movie as an argument? Nuff said,