Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yata Mirror tags along with Itachi, and Madara doesn't have anything to bypass it... except Limbo. The win goes to Madara for limbo alone. Itachi has no way of knowing a Limbo is near or that it's lurking around to begin with. SM Madara >>> Itachi in all other regards, so bypassing Yata Mirror is all that matters. It could be that Madara could also erase Yata Mirror with his Truth Seeking Balls.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yata Mirror tags along with Itachi, and Madara doesn't have anything to bypass it... except Limbo. The win goes to Madara for limbo alone. Itachi has no way of knowing a Limbo is near or that it's lurking around to begin with. SM Madara >>> Itachi in all other regards, so bypassing Yata Mirror is all that matters. It could be that Madara could also erase Yata Mirror with his Truth Seeking Balls.
Not really. DB-3 state that he can see everything.
This is SM Madara so he doesn't have Truth-Seekers. Also I don't think they can be disintegrated/erased given the fact that they're spiritual and not chakra. Gudodama destroys chakra.
Also, I think Madara's feat against SM Naruto is overhyped given the fact that he blindsided Nardo with smoke-bombs. And KCM Naruto is not inferior to this Naruto given the fact that KCM is portrayed as the superior speedster in several occassions so Itachi's feat is likely better.
Strength-wise Madara's stronger. Durability wise, he probably takes it too.
Totsuka has a feat of sucking gigantic constructs like Hydra so I believe it can take out Limbo. If he uses PS Slash it'd probably be redirected.

rinnegan human puppet

Veteran
Kin
17💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. DB-3 state that he can see everything.
This is SM Madara so he doesn't have Truth-Seekers. Also I don't think they can be disintegrated/erased given the fact that they're spiritual and not chakra. Gudodama destroys chakra.
Also, I think Madara's feat against SM Naruto is overhyped given the fact that he blindsided Nardo with smoke-bombs. And KCM Naruto is not inferior to this Naruto given the fact that KCM is portrayed as the superior speedster in several occassions so Itachi's feat is likely better.
Strength-wise Madara's stronger. Durability wise, he probably takes it too.
Totsuka has a feat of sucking gigantic constructs like Hydra so I believe it can take out Limbo. If he uses PS Slash it'd probably be redirected.
Lmao I love this guy’s fanfic posts, always makes me laugh.

OT: madara disables itachi seconds after the match starts, similar to what happened to hashirama.

Last edited:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No intel and black rods and im going with madara as itachi has no way of interacting with limbo with the exception of yata and totsuka which he wouldnt know to use. If full intel allowed id say stalemate as its literally permanent yata vs madara lol