SM Hashirama vs Juubito?

Who wins?

• SM Hashirama stomps with Buddha Statute etc.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Juubito solos ( Gudodama, Rikudo's staff )

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters

Demonic.

Kin
26💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lolz, ppl keep forgetting that the only reason Juubito was defeated was due to Naruto's TNJ, thats why Obito started regretting and the sword of Nonoboku broke.OOC Obito would've slaughtered the whole Alliance + their mums.

Obito was already plot restricted heavily lol kishi also restricted his Kamui, lmao
Obito would bang Hashirama so hard that even Madara would cry for his boyfriend.
Totally. Only thanks to the Juubi though, not natural skill . Make Tenten the Juubi jin and she would solo too Lol

Zartav

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see alot of people saying "JUUBITO STOMPS" but if we are putting an ALIVE hashirama who is A substantial amount stronger then EDO hashirama then Madara said as soon as juubito got defeated "i have to thank you for weakening obito, saves me the trouble having to do it" - to naruto, WHICH means he was confident that he could have extracted the ten tails out of obito and he has planned to do this from the beginning. Sage mode is a MASSIVE increase in power, ESPECIALLY in hashirama's case and sage jutsu has been proven to be able to damage juubito and hashirama has some of the strongest sage jutsu to ever exist, JUST because hashirama said he is stronger does not mean that alive him could not take down juubito with VERY HIGH difficulty. Just like the guy above said, hashirama said that itachi was a better shinobi than him but this does not mean itachi could beat madara. You guys down play hashirama too much. That scan of him getting blitz by juubito implies that both of the brothers saw it coming and reacted. Tobirama already attached paper bombs all over juubito as he attacked implying that they got hit on purpose to set up that attack as they were both just clones.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see alot of people saying "JUUBITO STOMPS" but if we are putting an ALIVE hashirama who is A substantial amount stronger then EDO hashirama then Madara said as soon as juubito got defeated "i have to thank you for weakening obito, saves me the trouble having to do it" - to naruto, WHICH means he was confident that he could have extracted the ten tails out of obito and he has planned to do this from the beginning. Sage mode is a MASSIVE increase in power, ESPECIALLY in hashirama's case and sage jutsu has been proven to be able to damage juubito and hashirama has some of the strongest sage jutsu to ever exist, JUST because hashirama said he is stronger does not mean that alive him could not take down juubito with VERY HIGH difficulty. Just like the guy above said, hashirama said that itachi was a better shinobi than him but this does not mean itachi could beat madara. You guys down play hashirama too much. That scan of him getting blitz by juubito implies that both of the brothers saw it coming and reacted. Tobirama already attached paper bombs all over juubito as he attacked implying that they got hit on purpose to set up that attack as they were both just clones.
But joboto had juubi insite him and he has one ringan and kanui eyes...not forget hatshirama TNA..so????..