[VS] SM Hashirama & Living Nagato V. Mū, Onoki, MS Obito Uchiha, EMS Sasuke Uchiha, & DSM Kabuto.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Location: Hiruzen VS Orochimaru + ET Hashirama & Tobirama, except the 4 S4 Purple Prison Barrier hasn't been magically erected.
Distance: 1,000 square foot.
Intel: Manga.
Mindset: Killer Intent, or no qualms in manifesting thier most powerful techniques with 100% killer intent.

Who wins?

Reactions: gabe07j

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The team should take this.

An opening ST followed by SS should kill all bar Obito and Kabuto due to their hax defenses. They will in turn reply with White Rage and Wood Sprigs to kill Nagato. Hashirama is quickly undone with a combo of genjutsu and being flooded with NE to turn him to stone.

Reactions: gabe07j

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a bit overkill there, no? The duo will stomp pretty bad. Obito and Kabuto may survive, and then the real battle begins. Hashirods drops a diety gate on Kabuto, if he keeps running away. Leaving Obito vs the duo. Obito deals with Nagato, to face against Hashirama. Hashi will likely use a bunshin feint. Once he learns how Kamui works, he stomps Obito. If not, then Obito sends him away and calls it a day.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a bit overkill there, no? The duo will stomp pretty bad. Obito and Kabuto may survive, and then the real battle begins. Hashirods drops a diety gate on Kabuto, if he keeps running away. Leaving Obito vs the duo. Obito deals with Nagato, to face against Hashirama. Hashi will likely use a bunshin feint. Once he learns how Kamui works, he stomps Obito. If not, then Obito sends him away and calls it a day.

You underestimate Kabuto who has experimented with Hashirama cells. He can suppress Hashirama (I believe) like he did with Yamato. A living Nagato is probably more deadly than a sick one or Six Path's of Pain. Him fighting Obito could leave them both mortally wounded. The rest I would say is in the way as Hashirama has experience against fighting Madara or Sharingan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You underestimate Kabuto who has experimented with Hashirama cells. He can suppress Hashirama (I believe) like he did with Yamato. A living Nagato is probably more deadly than a sick one or Six Path's of Pain. Him fighting Obito could leave them both mortally wounded. The rest I would say is in the way as Hashirama has experience against fighting Madara or Sharingan.
Hashirama is a whole new level of beast, he's not Yamato an extremely diluted experiment. Nagato living or not doesn't add much here. Madara who is far superior to any version of Nagato was still having difficulty subduing Hashirama. While Hashirama was near full power Edo Madara was way weaker as Hashi confirmed he was getting back his former powers. Obito is the only real danger here, and Hashi does use clones in combat. That is where Hashi could win or come undone. Hashi can also merge with his Mokuton, so I don't see tracking him being very effective.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you know, i strongly disagree with the low rating you give Nagato, but . . .

Wouldn't Kabuto slide out of Deity Gates with his water body?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you know, i strongly disagree with the low rating you give Nagato, but . . .

Wouldn't Kabuto slide out of Deity Gates with his water body?
I don't know if that would work? Kabuto doesn't have water body, he has internal liquidation meaning he can tank attacks, iirc. Sliding out doesn't seem to be possible for that reason.