Cuz i was bored.
Sage Mode Fuuton rasenshuriken:
You must be registered for see images

First Case:
Chibaku tensei crater and mountains:

SM FRS's explosion in the chibaku tensei crater:

So we can see from these two scans that FRS produces an explosion much larger than the individual mountains surrounding the Chibaku tensei crater.

Second Case:

Kurama vs 25 SM chou oodama rasengans:

Kurama vs 1 SM FRS:

Kurama took more damage from 1 SM Fuuton Rasenshuriken than it took from 25 mountain hollowing attacks.

Conclusion:
Naruto's SM fuuton rasenshuriken has enough power to bust a mountain, naruto just usually doesn't expand its AoE so much.

Agree or disagree?

Last edited:

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because it has a large explosion, doesn't mean the attack is potent enough to bust a mountain.
sure, but this explosion was FAR LARGER than the individual surrounding mountains. Are you saying that despite the explosion being far larger, that it still wouldn't bust one of those mountains? If so, by what logic?

Then there's the fact that SM FRS damaged kurama more than 25 mountain hollowing attacks.

I fail to see how anyone can rationally come to the conclusion that SM FRS can't bust a mountain.

Last edited:

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure, but this explosion was FAR LARGER than the individual surrounding mountains. Are you saying that despite the explosion being far larger, that it still wouldn't bust one of those mountains? If so, by what logic?
You are comparing a mountain to a mountain sized amount of rubble, the explosion pushes up dust just like any other attack that is of the same nature.

Also, databook has said a lot of things that were false or hyperbole.
If you can show me Chou Oodama and it's best destructive feat that'd be great as I don't remember, lol.

lanakui8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are comparing a mountain to a mountain sized amount of rubble, the explosion pushes up dust just like any other attack that is of the same nature.
Explosions blow things up, which can produce dust, rock fragments and all kinds of debri, therefore what was once a giant rock, hill or a mountain would become dust, rock fragments and debri after the explosion blows it up.

I could understand if the explosion was the exact same size as the mountain, that the mountain wouldn't be completely destroyed, however the explosion we saw from the FRS was far larger than the individual mountains, therefore by what logic do you say that the particular explosion in that scan would not be capable of destroying one of those mountains surrounding the chibaku tensei crater?

Also, databook has said a lot of things that were false or hyperbole.
yet it also says a lot of things that are true. Do you have any evidence that the databook statement is false? If not, then why believe it's false?

I on the otherhand have lots of evidence that would show the databook to be true. For example, rasengan = chidori. kid sasuke's chidori was Therefore a rasengan could do the same. And therefore would be able to do that to a rock structure thousands of times larger AKA a mountain.

Then there's also the fact that the much small SM OR's pushing force alone was enough to send giant boss summons a kilometer into the sky.

Then there's the fact that FRS isn't being compared to just one SM COR, but 25 SM Chou oodama Rasengans.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably small mountain level just like Kirin. ( )

I highly doubt FRS is a true mountain buster like perfect susanoo sword slash which is supposed to be on a whole other level compared to attacks like FRS and Kirin.

SaskeyUchihahahaTard

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cuz i was bored.
Sage Mode Fuuton rasenshuriken:

First Case:
Chibaku tensei crater and mountains:

SM FRS's explosion in the chibaku tensei crater:

So we can see from these two scans that FRS produces an explosion much larger than the individual mountains surrounding the Chibaku tensei crater.

Second Case:

Kurama vs 25 SM chou oodama rasengans:

Kurama vs 1 SM FRS:

Kurama took more damage from 1 SM Fuuton Rasenshuriken than it took from 25 mountain hollowing attacks.

Conclusion:
Naruto's SM fuuton rasenshuriken has enough power to bust a mountain, naruto just usually doesn't expand its AoE so much.

Agree or disagree?
legit thread.

SM FRS is a legit mountain buster, while kirin can't even bust a small hill.