Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's too much spam here. :|

Now, describe for me what a slug is. Start with real life. Then move into the Narutoverse - explain who uses the Slug contract, and how they use it. There's a unique feature to Katsuya, the only cannon slug, so you can explain that as well. Once we have sufficient information, we'll move onto signing the contract, then summoning, then the techniques.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If two spam posts were too much, whatever would four be? *Gasp* O_O

Now spam... I mean slugs... Are very (or usually) miniscule creatures that normally produce a slimy liquid from their pores. Considered a mollusk, slugs are a an invertebrate without an apparent shell which differs since they may have an internal shell or maybe a small shell but I would simply go with no shell for the majority of invertebrates that may be considered slugs. Also, they can be itty bitty or quite large for that "species". There are all types of different kind of slugs so I won't go into that but they can be found on land, salt water and sometimes in freshwater. Moving on to the NarutoVerse, slugs can vary in size, I would assume... Since the only slug I have seen, Katsuya (who is huge), may break down into many smaller slugs and head to numerous locations at a time. Tsunade and Sakura are the obvious users of this summon. If I'm not mistaken, slugs themselves, are generally capable of healing(?) and acidic-based attacks. Which the reason I want this contract is specifically for the acidic potential and their... Slime? Whatever it is they produce. Mucous or whatever. Disgusting. Love it. I think that's about all I can think of. And isn't Utakata's beast indeed a slug as well? That thing uses poison and all. So maybe they are capable of poison as well but I honestly don't know since I look at summons and tailed beasts differently. Would have used the actual Katsuya technique here and the slug techniques for reference but I have no idea where they are at currently so all of what I had said was mostly from the top of my head. And if you would not mind, please link me to the slug summons and technqiues lol... I really cannot find them right now.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
would be the Slug portion of the Summoning Contract Animals and Techniques. As you can see, one summon, two techniques.

Now, Utakata is special as he doesn't use the same method as Katsuya. He doesn't use poison, as you suggested, but rather a generic "corrosive" substance, which has been described to be Basic (the opposite of Acidic). There are some errors on NarutoWikipedia where the gas form of this substance is called "toxic" and the liquid form is called "acidic" (while "toxic" is technically correct, it's ambiguous. "acidic" is downright wrong). But that's off-topic.

So let's talk about the one and only summon for this contract: Katsuya.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Katsuyu) Summoning Technique: Katsuyu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20/40
Damage: N/A
Description:
Katsuyu is a large slug, slightly bigger and bulkier than Gamabunta and Manda, that serves as Tsunade's personal summon. She has a very respectable demeanor, using honorifics when addressing other ninjas, regardless of friend or foe, and referring to Tsunade as "Princess". Her abilities seem to complement perfectly Tsunade's own abilities and she acts as a perfect companion for her summoner. She is a fast moving summon, whose main offensive abilities are her own body and her ability to spit acid at her enemies (like through the use of (Zesshi Nensan) Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid)). Apparently, the amount of chakra used to summon Katsuyu determines the size of the body that is summoned. This is related to her unique ability which enables her to split and divide herself apparently without limit, into thousands of clones. The more clones she divides into, the smaller they are. This actually acts as a very unique and powerful defense mechanism, since when facing a powerful physical attack, Katsuyu can simply burst into thousands of smaller slugs and gather herself nearby. Through the use of this mechanism, Katsuyu is effectively immune to physical damage such as Taijutsu inflicted ones or Weapon inflicted ones. As such, the user can summon a small clone or the entire Katsuyu in her full size. Linked to this ability to produce an infinite amount of small clones, is Katsuyu's ability to channel chakra through long distances amongst her clones. Unlike other clone techniques, Katsuyu's clones are physical, biological clones, divided and produced from her own cells. They are linked to each other and act as the same being, even when separated by great distances. This enables them to communicate to each other and to transmit chakra to each other. The clone attaches itself to the summoner while another clone attaches itself to an ally. Through this attachment, chakra can be transmuted from the summoner to the ally to, for example, power a technique that the ally is about to use. A variation of this chakra transmission is the ability that Katsuyu has to channel the healing chakra from the White Strength Seal's abilities. Through this use, the user can fastly heal multiple allies, as long as there is a clone attached to her and the allies. Katsuyu herself also seems to possess the ability to heal injuries on others by encasing them in her clones or inside her. While inside, the target heals slowly, 20 points per turn, if not aided by other techniques. It can, however, effectively be used to keep someone who is on the brink of death, stable. As a chakra transmitter by nature, Katsuyu can also use her own body to stabilize injuries. She will use clones or herself directly on the wound, transmitting chakra to the surrounding tissues and healing 5 points per turn, just enough to prevent death from blood loss or to maintain an amputated body part viable to be attached later.
Note: requires signing the Slug Contract and requires a Tsunade or Sakura bio to use the healing related techniques.
Note: The main Katsuyu can only be summoned once.
Note: Clones can vary in size but cannot use the chakra transfer or the White Seals related abilities and only one can be asummoned at a time. They can, however, use the basic abilities of the slug, such as the Acid techniques and the stabilization of wounds.

There are two different forms of Katsuya: the clone and the full body. Now, you were close in describing Katsuya's general abilities. While not specifically healing, Katsuya can channel chakra from one person a clone of her is attached to into another person a separate clone is attached to, which Tsunade and Sakura utilize to transfer Medical Chakra, and thus induce healing. And yes, Katsuya has access to Acidic slime. And yes, the infamous ability of Katsuya is to break up into multiple clones upon impact to avoid damage of all kinds. Now, when looking at the description of Katsuya it looks like you can heal with her, but really everything regarding healing for this summon is tied to Tsunade and Sakura bios.

Now that we've established this, there's one more note I'd like to make. Summoning a clone of Katsuya, the small one that can't break down into smaller portions, can only be done one at a time (can't summon 3 clones at once), and is a B-rank summon. Summoning all of Katsuya is an S-rank.

Now that we've finished that, I'll need you to sign this scroll. I produce a large scroll with very few names scribbled across it. Bite your thumb as if you were to perform a summoning and write out your name in blood. After that, you'll need to try and summon one of Katsuya's clones to get a feel for summoning slugs. When you can do that, we may go over some simple techniques before you summon the full Katsuya and we go over her abilities (probably just a second run-down and how to use them in battle).

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you and understood. The reason I said poison is because in Storm 3 I believe a technique used was referred to as "poison" something plus it had purple coloring within the bubble which poison in Naruto is usually a purple color. But I haven't played the game in a while so I might not be remembering correctly. But again, understood.

So, whilst like you said, not necessarily the healing effect, she can transfer chakra thus being able to induce life force and when used by a medical nin, then it can becomes actual healing? Through the healing capabilities of medical chakra? Sort of irrelevant being that I am not a medical nin but I would like to have the utmost knowledge in this field being that I am really interested in it. So sorry if it is a bother. I know you like both reading and wallies though so it probably isn't a problem lol.

Biting her thumb, making a thin and "pretty" stream of blood flow from the cut down her thumb, she scribbles her name in blood in a rather elegant fashion on the provided contract, forever marking her a signer of the slug contract.

"Alright then..." She takes out her fan in a folded form and puts it in both crevices of her elbows. She wipes the blood of her right thumb on the opposite hand's palm and weaves the Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram hand seals. After this, she holds the fan with her right hand and presses her bloody left palm down on the fan. A seal emerges, summoning a small, adorable little Katsuyu on her fan. The little slug crawled all up and down her fan in such a cute way.

D'awwww. Will you look at that... :3 Isn't she adorable?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, mistranslations and errors happen. And by transferring chakra through Katsuya you can empower a technique your ally is using (ie. pay the chakra cost for them), or, if you're Tsunade or Sakura, you can transfer their special Medjutsu (the one where they store up energy in order to release it later) through Katsuya and it takes effect, at a much weaker scale, on the person the other Katsuya clone is attached to.
I watch quite unenthusiastically as you summon the slug.
It's a slug. I do not find them cute on any level. However, seeing that you can summon them leads us to the next item on our agenda, the only technique tied to the slug contract (I know I said there were two before, but one of them is Tsunade-exclusive).

So, its a very simple technique. It's literally the little slug building up its natural acidic mucus and then hocking a loogie outwards in a large "spray" area-of-effect. This acid burns through earth, metal, solid material, can't be ignited, etc. However, water can dilute the acidity, and wind can be used to push the acid out of the way to create a "safe zone" to stand in (though wind is useless once the acid has landed). Once the acid has hit its target, it will continue to burn through things for three turns. It'll quickly burn through things like walls and structures, but will remain on the ground, burning a hole and creating an "acidic swamp" that remains for the remaining two turns, which will burn through the soles of shoes that touch it, while not actually ensnaring them.

Now, the full-sized Katsuya can spew this acid up to long-range away from herself, the whole technique being S-rank in power. The clone that you have can only spew the acid up to mid-range, and is B-rank in power. So, have your little slug clone spew up this deadly bodily fluid, and then we can move onto the final stage.

(Namekuji Ninpou: Zesshi Nensan) Slug Arts: Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20/40
Damage: 40/80 (+20 per turn)
Description:
Katsuyu inhales and exhales an acidic stream of mucus, that is both fast and large, covering a very wide area (proportionate to Katsuyu's size). The thick acid attaches itself to whatever it hits and starts melting it. Strong against Earth and most metals/solids, its also very good against fire as it can't be ignited. During a given amount of time, the acid will keep melting through the target, dealing damage to it as time goes by until its completely depleted of its acidic properties (keeps active for 3 turns). Katsuyu's clones can also use this technique, but to a lesser extent and range (B-Rank, mid-range).
Note: can only be used by Katsuyu

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't find them cute because you have no heart.

"Alright, little cutie. You know what to do." She smiles brightly and looks at her little slug closely. The little slug spews the acid out but right in front of her and it would have landed on her feet if she didn't jump back quickly. The acid continues to burn a small hole in the ground.

"Goooood job. You're so precious! Yes you are! Yes you are!" She pets the little slug's head.

Alright, what's next, Magnet-sama?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The next and final thing which I need you to do is summon the full-sized Katsuyu. Once she's summoned, have her break up into multiple smaller slugs, while still remaining one "main", large body. That's essentially the final step, and then you can do everything with slugs.

Reactions: The_Empire

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She nods. "Got it."

Biting her thumb and swiping it across her opposite palm, she goes through the necessary hand seals once again: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram hand seals and slams her hand against the ground, summoning the full sized and great Katsuyu. Huge she was, indeed, towering over everything in sight. She was quite a beautiful creature.

"Alright, Katsuyu-chan, you know what to do." She nodded at the large slug and Katsuyu acknowledged her and small blots of her skin started to depart from her. Once fully departed, those blots appeared to simply be more slugs that looked exactly like Katsuyu but so much smaller. Rather, the size of a normal slug. With Katsuyu still standing tall, she had made many small copies of herself, all crawling around the area ready to be utilized... Or cared for. <3

Should be done here, ay, Magnet-sama? :)