Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just re-watched Dragon Ball Z 169, and I wonder. If Goku did the following:

01. Sleeps early at night (while in SSGSS)
02. Wakes up early the morning
03. Eats his meals regularly
04. Do works
05. Repeat

What if Goku did all this while in SSGSS (or if you wanna say SSB short for Super Saiyan Blue)? What if Goku did this everyday?

Another important question: In episode 169, when Krillin threw a rock at Goku's head while Goku was taking a nap, Goku said that it hurt. I dunno if this is a filler, but if it is a canon, what's the explanation behind Goku getting hurt by a rock while he's Super Saiyan? Krillin didn't even throw it hard.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he slowly worked his way up through SSJ2 and 3, maybe but he can't just go God/blue and keep it going without any prep work. especially in the manga where blues main weakness is the massive amounts of stamina/energy requires to keep transformed.

Also the whole rock thing was filler.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he slowly worked his way up through SSJ2 and 3, maybe but he can't just go God/blue and keep it going without any prep work. especially in the manga where blues main weakness is the massive amounts of stamina/energy requires to keep transformed.
True, and the more Goku gets used to higher levels, the strongest his base form it gets.
Exaar said:
Also the whole rock thing was filler.
Thanks for clarification.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah Goku never did that in SSB. He can't due to the stamina drain. Tho out of no where dude can use SSB kaioken for long periods without his Kai messing up out of nowhere so who knows what he did off screen.

The rock thing was probably filler but it was also due to Goku being too relaxed and letting his guard down.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it would be more likely for god ki/UI to do that then SSB.. As STYLES sais, ssb drains him alot phisically so it could be a down fall. Blue isn't like SSj to where he could sustain it for longer periods, different power to deal with..

But Kaioken,god ki & UI aren't transformations so I would think those techs would be easier to sustain even with the drawback of the modes because they're base tech's..

It's just a theory though!..

Kaioken hasn't been mastered & it takes alot out of him but he fights in it instead of trying to sustain it..

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is the UI transformation harder to reach than SSB?
Technique!..

I think so because Blue is just transformation under Angle training while UI seems to stem from desperation..
It's difficult to tell because if UI was truly mastered, then he wouldn't need to take damage or be in a desperate situation to activate it..

If he doesn't sustain this mode then it's not mastered per-se because the angles are truly sustaining UI Mastered while he loses it to only attain it again..

Technique is way harder to master than a transformation in DB, just look at Kaioken since Son Vs Vegeta's first bout.. It's still not mastered after all this time..

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Technique!..

I think so because Blue is just transformation under Angle training while UI seems to stem from desperation..
It's difficult to tell because if UI was truly mastered, then he wouldn't need to take damage or be in a desperate situation to activate it..

If he doesn't sustain this mode then it's not mastered per-se because the angles are truly sustaining UI Mastered while he loses it to only attain it again..

Technique is way harder to master than a transformation in DB, just look at Kaioken since Son Vs Vegeta's first bout.. It's still not mastered after all this time..
I think Goku still can go beyond UI. I expect a mixer of SS, UI and Kai. 3 in 1.

Dragon Ball still exceeds the bars.