-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How to know that? Just look at how Toujo play and how Poison play. Most importantly Toujo. Toujo knew he's in big mess of situation.

You entered late doesn't mean it automatically make you town.

The hell are you talking about here?

I'm addressing your 2DP post there. So Why are you talking about Toujo lynched that happened in DP4 here?

The issue here you don't want to hear they say Toujo.

You asked X's opinion and not Elmage.

But after flipped Houtarou contributed more than Kyte.

If by being all over the place is the sign that someone is scum that means Lukundo should be given scum read too as he has voted many people in the 1DP.

But as you can see for yourself scum never being all over the place in this game but Town has.

Tinfoiling that lead to a mislynch. Scum is good at that.

But Toujo who brought that first and not Houtarou or Rej

Why AL? Could be you are trying to distancing by voting 'less popular' player here.

But why were you avoiding to reevaluate your idea/thinking on Toujo?

Continue tunneling AL can't be called as reevaluating but staying. Staying with your long standing read. Reevaluating is what X and Rej does in 4DP.

Tell me why AL is scum? Other than his activity.
Yea I don't have the energy to keep posting wallies in replies.
I'd rather be lynched xD.

Keep your vote on me if you wish but you'll be wrong if I get lynched. Is all i will say.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@TheLukundo
@Tigerrr in the woods
@AL_sama
@Imperfection
@Ryu Kishi

I want your opinion. Would scum force their ass to create another wagon on town when they already had one?? Is there any benefit for doing it?

If it possible what's the reason and how?
I am susspicious on osie but then this post ...i don.t know how it makes sense to make another wagon

Nonono. As in, the plan is to lynch the new CW in this situation so the person saved is town and the lead wagon. I forgot who you were against so let’s call them Q. Q is in the lead. Q is town but hasn’t flipped. Scum start a CW on you so you’re lynched instead of Q. When you flip Town, Q is under mad Sus because they were the wagon when a Town CFD occurred.
... :blur:

• Haha
Reactions: Ansatsuken