2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

The Battle Field : DP3​
Evankhell flames went on rampage!! it consumed the entire battle field! No one was safe from her wrath, screams and agony was the melody of this day as everyone was being burned, it send shiver down everyone! Evankhell knew her time was coming and decided to release all her flames on the battle field. If she was going down, she will be taking everyone down with her.

Evankhell became the flame and the entire battle field became a beautiful blaze that will consume everything in it's path. The entire day was a complete mayham and chaos and when the Day finally came to an end and the fuel that kept the flames ignited this entire day peirshed.

Princess gave orders to check the state of the army after the insanity that just happened, and she received horrible news Squadron Commander 3 was found burned to death, he was weak after his transformation and could not avoid the insanity of the flames and the mayham that went down during the DP.

Somewhere in the battle field the powerful individual who was in a deep sleep was consumed by the flames and did not even realize it.

Everyone in the battle field was bruised and damaged from the chaos Evankhell laid on the battle field, she was indeed a fearsome women and everyone fucked up by messing with her.

Also, due to all the damage caused during this day, a huge explosion happened at the army side.

HQ Solder : PRINCESS!!! WE HAVE HORRIBLE NEWS THE PRISONER HAS ESCAPED!!!

Princess Maschenny Jahad : what did you just say?

All of a sudden everyone in the battle field felt an enormous power coming from a specific individual who just arrived at the battle field. Everyone knew instantly that whoever just arrived is an extremely scary indiviual.

????? : Honestly, I did not expect to escape this prison.... but it saddens me to know that Baam is dead, everyone placed their hopes and dreams on him... he was suppose to lead us to a new bright future. Knowing that he is dead saddens me, whoever did this will pay dearly.

Casualities of DP3 :

@Houtarou was lynched, his role :
Evankhell
Townie

Health : 7
SoulPower : 30

x1 : Once during the DP engulf everything in flames. The person who has the highest number of votes during the time this ability get activated will force all the players voting that player to enter a battle of death. One of the players who are part of the largest wagon has to be lynched. Anyone voting a person out of those individual group of players will lose 2 health points. You cannot use this ability defensively meaning if you are the player with the highest votes then you cannot use this ability.

x1 : Release primeval flames too strong that dissolve energy itself. Anyone who is voting you by the end of the DP will lose 1 health points, the players who voted you later during the DP will suffer more damage up to 3 health points. Cannot use this ability during EoD.

Flames FLAMES EVERYWHERE! X1: Release flames everywhere in the battle field. Anyone who does not have a person he votes for by the end of the DP loses 4 points of damage. You can activate this game before the game start and notify me. If you wanna use this ability later then you have to notify me that you wanna use it during the NP and it will take affect the following DP.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

@beeboat suffered 4 damage points and his HP went under 0 he dies.
Squadron Commander 3: Lo Po Bia Yasratcha is a member of the and a High Ranker :
Mafia

Health : 5

Soul Power : 30

: As one of the member of the Lo Po Bia Family, Yasratcha controls a giant cat with light blue eyes. Your anima has 2 HP

This cat is Yasartcha anima and it can be controlled separately. Kind of like an extra part of Yasartcha body. If Yasratcha is to ever be killed. His Anima will be sacrificed instead. The cat has the following abilities. If Yasartcha is lynched then he will die along with his cat.

Eyes always watchingx1: Place the cat at the top of your warship to collect information of any enemies approaching you. You will know any players who target you only and what they tried to do to you.

Attackx1 : Send your cat to attack someone during the DP fighting them throughout that DP. Thus making their vote count null by the end of the day. (There is a chance the cat might die if the player targeted is extremely powerful.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x1: Target one player during the NP. Whatever actions they do will be targeted to a player of your choice, and during the DP they have to vote for the player of your choice or they commit suicide. If you target any of “Baylord Yama” , “Doom” or “Paul”. This ability can work on them every time. Unless if they choose to transform which then you can’t use Daze on them anymore.

Complete Transformation x 1 : Become a wild beast that will cause wrath wherever he pleases. Be wary of using this skill as it can be devastating as you will lose control of yourself and go on rampage. You pick an initial target and whoever that person targets you will attack and whoever the person you attack targets you will attack as well. This sequence will keep going on until you reach a target who does not make any actions. If that happens you your ability will come to an end and you will return back to your normal state. By using this ability you will be tired and weak unable to do any other ability the following NP/DP cycle. The damage you do to any of those players will be 2 health point per person.

Win condition : Eliminate all threat to mafia.

@Alice in Noodleland suffered 3 damage points and her HP hit 0, she dies her role :
Phonsekal Laure
Survivor
Health : 5
Soul Power : 20

Sleep x3 : pick 3 players during the NP. You become immune to these players' actions toward you.

I love sleep x1 (passive) : The moment you take damage during any time in the game either it’s NP or DP this ability triggers. You become immune to any damage during that phase.

Who dares awaken me from my slumber! X1: This ability triggers the moment you get lynched. Pick one player among the people who voted you and curse them for removing all their abilities. Won’t work on players with 50+ soul power.

Win Condition : Survive until the end
[/QUOTE]

NP3 Has officially started! please submit your actions, if you don't wish to submit your actions then please let me know that you abstain.

Countdown to NP3 :

Players :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
11- @TheLukundo
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @osieorb18
16 - @-PK-
20- @XTMF

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Battle Field : NP3

This particular night was long and cold, everyone was damaged and exhausted from the chaos that went down the previous day. Paul however, nothing phased him and he continued causing havoc and destruction throughout the night with no regards to anyone.

The army took a massive blow with the loss of Squadron Commander 3. Princess Jahad was in a extremely foul mood, not only did she lose one of her subordinate, the prisoner also escaped. She went to the battle field and created a huge lightning storm in the battle field. While it was a lovely view during the night for some, it was horrible for others...

Squadron Commander 1 was on the front line, only rage was flowing through him and he was set to annihilate every single one of the resistance.

Baylord Doom : god damn it, Paul went crazy..... I don't think anyone can stop him at this point.
Baylord Yama : isn't it time we go crazy too? it brings bad taste to my mouth that Yasartcha was not killed by one of us.
Baylord Doom : You are right.... it's time we went crazy as well. After all, we are mad dogs!!!

Doom took the initiative and transformed first, his power increased greatly and immediately leaped toward the army!

Baylord Doom: It sure been a while since last time i transformed, I feel like my prime self once more.

Baylord Yama watched his big bro leap toward the army, but yama was determined to end this war right here right now. Out of the three baylord brothers he was the only one capable of complete transformation. He hoped he would never have to use it in this war but he had no choice. It was time to instill fear into the army and show them why he is the KING!

Yama transformed and the moment he did the power he unleashed shook the entire battle field, everyone stopped what they were doing and payed attention to him for the exception of Paul who was too deep into madness.

White : my my my..... what do we have here? another monster in the battle field finally showed his fang. *licks* This gonna be tasty.

Baylord Yama : now.... I will make everyone tremble with fear.

That was baylord Yama last words before he unleashed himself into the battle field to end this war once and for all.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : those mutts..... they are finally showing their fangs.... it seems like we have to clean after Squadron Commander 3 mess by not finishing them off earlier. I guess it's time for me to show them what a princess can really do, I will slay those 3 mutts and make a necklace out of their fangs.

Casualties of NP3 :

No causalities.

DP4 Has Officially started!

Players :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
11- @TheLukundo
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @osieorb18
16 - @-PK-
20- @XTMF

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, to start off I feel we need to take a look at beeboat's posts and see if theres any new information in there along with poisons posts. Thats probably where I will start today.

Suspicion are still on AL, and after Oreki flip I want to look more into their Rej case.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like I gave him a chance in D3 to do some real scum hunting and he didn't arise to to the occasion. The splerge on Bee right before he died seemed to convenient for me. I feel this is the right move here. Sorry baby.

VoteLynch: Toujo

Reactions: Rej

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll start with these couple of first posts.
Anyway, I've been getting distracted shit posting on recent pages but after the first few pages and the most recent pages Lukundo is obvious town to me. I guess I have a bit of a pause because different sites = different levels of comfort = different play patterns. But I'll go ahead and say I'd be TRing him even if I didn't see him play scum recently.
TR'ing Lukundo.

I am going to go ahead and town read Poison because I want to keep my team mafia teamy alive.
Haters gonna hate.
Of course, Poison flipped scum so this makes sense.

This feels fake, someone calls himself scum and he is not postive it's a joke kinda weird?

Restating events.

Restating

Technically a thought but still feels like going through motions of restating events.

vote: Aether9
Was going pretty hard on @Aether9 here, I think this helps clear them quite a bit.

Elaborate he is my strongest town read?
Strong town read of Lukundo

Everytime Imperfection posts I get blasted with this sense that he is just innocently trying to solve the game the best he can.
And I dig it I am going to call him town.

Toujo's multiball theory post felt like tmi.

Poison is town for being on my team mafia team.

Aether is still a hard wolf.

Lukundo is still town.

B)
I got so many reads compared to usual this early.
Townreads me, suspicious of Toujo, Poison and Lukundo are town, Aether is once again called a wolf. I am very confident at Aether being town at this point. I dont think that a scum teammate would put this much pressure on their teamy.

You said I wasn't explaining my reads but I find most of your posts are like this one?
I feel like this post is a belief you held before this game. In addition you aren't really adding any depth to any of your reads.

When relying on a predetermined thought it isn't particularly hard to fake as scum because it's not hard to spot someone who explains reads in few words. It's incredibly easy to call someone scum for something you do all the time. And you don't even need to fake this elaboration because your just telling the truth even if you are scum. To some capacity this is analysis but it's just analysis isn't that related to the game or at least your alignment?

The reason why I only explained my reads in 2 sentences was because if someone disagrees or doesn't understand my theory they can just ask. Otherwise I am just filling the thread with white noise in order to look town (which town players can do tbf).

So if you're wondering why I am voting you is I guess I want you to start thinking outside the box more because these current posts really just feel like motions to me and now it just feels like your justifying your motions with thoughts you've played out in your head 100x as both alignments.
Really laying into Aether.

-----------------------------------

Conclusion: I think Aether is pretty clear from this.

Doing a few quotes at a time.

@XTMF I see youre here. And I agree I'm a little suspicious of Toujo also for something else I saw in beeboats later posts. Hope youre still around... what do you think of this so far?

@Just_Red you too

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reads at this stage don't necessarily need depth "mafia can come up with something like that as well", you took the words out of my mouth pretty much. I have an issue with the safety of your play and what you are talking about. I feel like you've said what you've said before in previous game and what you're doing isn't hard to fake.

In addition to your catchup just being a restatement of events.
And that one post where you weren't positive Lukundo was joking he said he was scum with Michelle????

So you have wolfy posts and easy to fake posts so I am having trouble reevaluating even if I wanted to.
Just another quote with beeboat pushing @Aether9

Maybe we understand the phrase multiball differently. She was declaring the game had a SK without really letting that impact her play, which isn't really an issue to me.

To me multiball is 2 scum teams, which is both uncommon and a weird thing to play around. Harms you more often then it would help. So by declaring multiball and letting that impact your reads it feels like TMI with an agenda. The post in question is just a throw away theory.
Actually, this and Toujo's response gives me the vibe they could be town. @XTMF I'm not excellent at this, but if you read Toujo/beeboat conversation do you think its wolf vs wolf or town vs wolf?

What are you getting at then, how do you choose to scum hunt?
This questioning also makes me think @XTMF is town

Me and whoever else you accused of not explaining their reads felt like low depth. Because you never pressed either of us to actually explained our reads.

Your deliberately taking this very literally to try and discredit my read and it's weird af. It isn't a depth thing solely because you can have a low depth read and follow up on it in a way that makes you town. The fact you only engaged me after I started hard pressuring you isn't helpful.

Low depth is what was happening in your catch up when you just comments just stated what was happening. Again another section of the game where my statement holds true.

I don't get how you think I am falsely accusing you of that because it is kind of just true that you lacked depth at varying stages this game?
I mean if I said reads I meant your play overall. Like your catch up, your arguments I claimed you probably said in 100 other games.
And your hammering down individual words because that's the weakness you see in my argument.

You aren't town trying to look through my eyes to see how i could perceive that out of your play. You going "HAHA GOTCHA THIS 1 WORD IS SLIGHTLY INCORRECT XD"
Ok let's go to square one here.
How does my play here make me scum in your eyes?
Do you think it's impossible I didn't see depth in your posts for the varying reasons I brought up even before these last 2 posts of mine?
Just a few more quotes pressuring @Aether9

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like I gave him a chance in D3 to do some real scum hunting and he didn't arise to to the occasion. The splerge on Bee right before he died seemed to convenient for me. I feel this is the right move here. Sorry baby.

VoteLynch: Toujo

Actually, I'll just say it because I'm taking awhile with all these quotes lmao. I think the fact that beeboat voted for poison supports the theory that Kyte and Ansa made about scum throwing their own scum buddy out in exchange for townie points.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, I'll just say it because I'm taking awhile with all these quotes lmao. I think the fact that beeboat voted for poison supports the theory that Kyte and Ansa made about scum throwing their own scum buddy out in exchange for townie points.
With that being said, read my above post because beeboat had also went after Toujo a bit

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No no no, that's not the discussion here. You claimed my projection was TMI, or potentially TMI. I'll need to refind the post and context it. But I never once said it would be influencing my reads. Aether, actually, was the one who came closest to that.
Any individual tell is stupid on its own. Hence why reads tend to include multiple reasons.
Aether isn't overly elaborating on his reads + he wasn't pressuring me for the thoughts he did have.
2 individual shit tells I am combining together.

Literally every single individual tell in this game doesn't work on it's own because someone plays keeping that tell in mind.

I don't feel like arguing theory right now, because I don't think that's particularly hard for literally anyone to do.
I am not stepping back at all you posted in a block of posts I didn't particularly pay attention to and I missed it.

You didn't ask me to explain my reads, I didn't try and explain my reads. You fired a pot shot and that's what I pointed out to you. You still haven't asked me what read you want me to explain so I am continuing to not explain it for that exact reason.

I mean you can not have depth and have unique thoughts that pertain to the game rather then just a blanket tell such as "these guys aren't casing enough". I.e you can not have depth and have proper follow up in such a way that makes someone town.

I don't know why you felt the need to catch up page by page without commenting on things without saying what was happening.
Lack of depth and you going through motions.

Your read of "not explaining reads" without asking me to do so or following up on it.
Again throw away reasons and a lack of commitment to reads.

Then you did this fake "gotcha" moment pressuring individual word choices.

This isn't town arguing with me, it's scum playing a game of rhetorics.
I've explained my read on you in like 5 different posts. And you didn't reply to like 3 of those posts.

Poison I have no read on. I was memeing, I haven't met her before but we ended up on the same team on another site so I am just playing around since we'll be stuck together soon in a pretty large game.

I saw Luk play as scum in a recent game where he was playing incredibly different from how he was playing here.

In this game he is commenting on events far more liberally in the thread, engaging with me a much larger amount in particular a much larger amount.
In addition to just having a a larger density of memes in his post such as his opening meme of being scum along side michelle.
In general their is just an a lot larger amount of emotion in his posts?

I find as scum Lukundo can post a lot but he doesn't really get into scum the same way some people do. While as town you can just see him playing the game and jamming out the way he is here.
You guys get the point, I dont think this could possibly be scum vs scum. Aether is most likely town from all these confrontations with beeboat

Imperfection is playing in a way that feels very pure to me.
I dig it, especially for an early day 1 read. His follow up reads he posted recently was also fine and didn't make me want to change that read.

I need to fact something on Toujo before I do a write up on him. I accused him of letting his multiball theory effect the way he approached his reads, making it TMI. But he told me I made that up and I his ISO is dense and I am very lazy so I have been to some degree just assuming he is telling the truth. So redact that thought for the time being.
They step off from Toujo. And yes, feel free to note that they are town reading me a lot, im doing this despite knowing how it looks for me. :p

Still they seem like they would want to keep the door open to go after toujo in the future

I just don't see why you didn't respond to Michelles question by taking the time to explain your words as an attempt to persuade her to go on your sides?
Rather then being open to people changing your thoughts why not go out and try and change ours.

Just a weird approach, I can see not explaining reads because why explain 15 reads to justify a poe sometimes it just isn't needed. But I don't see what the benefit to not when asked?
I went on a walk, came home drank some tea and deeply thought about my read on you.

Maybe I missed that part with X where you pointed out it was useless? I truly don't remember that post so I've been playing as if the post doesn't exist. I concede on that interaction mainly because Toujo told me it was within your range to play like that.

I held my read because I felt like you were pressuring me over a "gotcha" moment on my use of "depth" twice when I was explaining what I meant in each instance and how they differed. I am starting to lose that original feeling of you just hammering it down on me and it feels more like an attempt to identify the meaning behind my posts?

I mean part of me is backing off to see what you do with new found space on the rest of the player base in addition to 2 of my main reasons for voting you being a lot more dull then where I originally began.

unvote
vote: AL_sama

I am going to vibe with Michelle for a bit.
ooo this interesting. @AL_sama youre looking a little better in my eyes as i am reading

votelynch: Poison Chan

sayonara teamy
votelynch: poison

zz the toujo case is still very boring to me.
and yea, dont have to say much about this right? Scum voted their own teammate here.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You guys get the point, I dont think this could possibly be scum vs scum. Aether is most likely town from all these confrontations with beeboat

They step off from Toujo. And yes, feel free to note that they are town reading me a lot, im doing this despite knowing how it looks for me. :p

Still they seem like they would want to keep the door open to go after toujo in the future

ooo this interesting. @AL_sama youre looking a little better in my eyes as i am reading

and yea, dont have to say much about this right? Scum voted their own teammate here.
The first quote in here was about Toujo but forgot to say anything about it. It highlights that him and beeboat had a disagreement about something he said being TMI. Just something to note also

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first quote in here was about Toujo but forgot to say anything about it. It highlights that him and beeboat had a disagreement about something he said being TMI. Just something to note also
*first two quotes were about Toujo and beeboat having a disagreement

@osieorb18 I hope my iso gives you something to work with as you are reading. Looking for and quoting everything is getting tiring for me so ima take a short break then keep going but if you have any questions ill be here for a bit :p