[Game] SK-Tower Of God! The Great War!!! #28

beeboat

Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The literal 0 compromise being put on the table means this is likely V/V wagons.
Given not only does scum not care if Kyte dies, they also don't seem to care much if it swaps back to Toujo either.

Someone hit me with some sweet sweet spice.

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The literal 0 compromise being put on the table means this is likely V/V wagons.
Given not only does scum not care if Kyte dies, they also don't seem to care much if it swaps back to Toujo either.

Someone hit me with some sweet sweet spice.
This matches my soft gamestate read.

I'm looking into the Kyte and Toujo wagons now.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick town soulread on Toujo in very little time. Frustration feels legit town. Some of this tone and mannerism doesn't look simple to fake, and I'm not seeing any obvious slips.

Kyte_ is very up in the air for me. Are there any other potential elimination options, or can someone point me to a case on Kyte_?
We've had Kyte vs Ratchet for like, 60 hours. I can't bring this into D3 as well.

Reactions: -PK-

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bolded: That's the easy thing to do, also I read your interactions with Toujo, so there's basis for you wanting to do that

@Italic: How so? Searching for information is all I've been doing, also mind you, I spent most of my time catching up in this game (Thank you Toujo -_-)
If I'm not searching for the truth why then would I present a case in your favour, if only to cause reasonable doubt, ask people to reevaluate their decision, and also ask you for your last thoughts on the game?
No, how many players have actually out of the 6 has actually addressed his issues with me, and suggested the flaws in the wagon? Not many that I remember.

I'm saying that it's precise because I sense a sense of non-bias towards your reads that I read your town. Your post could be variously manipulated to highlight specific points, and not others, to accentuate to your ill-intention, yet still with an air of purely factual presentation. A scum Elmage would have done that.

Nothing of what you said makes me read you scum, but it's not really what lights up my bulb. I'm not negating your points. I'm not in the stage of making a case of why i think you're town here.

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace - busy today. Just arrived at the summer house.. :sweat:. What did you found today?

I hope you can do an ISO on Ansatsuken if you have time.

I just hope you all guys correct with Kyte's lynch. I don't feel it. Unlike what I felt with Poison's lynch.

If someone can cop AL tonight.
@Alice in Noodleland: Talk to me about Ansatsuken. You feel they're scum? I definitely had some scum pings; just read them over.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally:

Ansatsuken:
Toujo > Aether9 > Toujo > Kyte > Toujo