XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course not, conversation is the key to win the game. I didn't say it was a forced one when you pointed your doubts, which are pretty normal. But I think me, mich and luk, the three of them said the same thing that that post means a general meaning yet you went deducing again with religious something. Seemed forced to me.
Do I know you, Michelle, or Luke? Do you three know me? I think it's perfectly reasonable and within my rights to explore things even if there are others who disagree.

The religious thing was an analogy. It's funny, though. In back to back posts you decided to call my ideas forced. Why emphasis that twice when I read it the first time?

Reactions: Poison

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What’s the to read? Empty posts filled with questions with barely any come up? I can’t make a read out of nothing. You’ve given me nothing.
I've given you plenty. You refusing to engage with it is your own issue. The moment I escalated though, you retreated back into a corner. I can almost see the quiver of your lip from here. It's not an impressive reaction.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh just me personally I have a hard time interacting as scum. But you're right, it's the only thing I have to go by atm. You havent done or said anything that has made me read you as scum thus far.

At this point I am mostly searching for town leans and I dont have any suspicions. I plan on rereading this thread later and trust me I'll have some reads.
I don't know if I've ever heard a newbie speak with such confidence.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've given you plenty. You refusing to engage with it is your own issue. The moment I escalated though, you retreated back into a corner. I can almost see the quiver of your lip from here. It's not an impressive reaction.
When Poison was asking about your thoughts as well as throughout you haven’t once laid them out as a statement. Only alluded to it. It feels like antispew already and it feels disgusting. Your thoughts on people have been vague af

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Poison was asking about your thoughts as well as throughout you haven’t once laid them out as a statement. Only alluded to it. It feels like antispew already and it feels disgusting. Your thoughts on people have been vague af
Can you be more specific, please? I specifically recall giving a read to that very post (a scum one), so either your recollection is entirely off or youre referring to something else. If you would like me to dumb down my language so you can understand it better I can do so, but please don't tell me it isn't there.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you be more specific, please? I specifically recall giving a read to that very post (a scum one), so either your recollection is entirely off or youre referring to something else. If you would like me to dumb down my language so you can understand it better I can do so, but please don't tell me it isn't there.
Dumb it down. I’ll check the quote all the same but if you’re giving a read (example town Michelle) say

I think Michelle is Town