Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Slot 8 and Slot 20 are open, I missed this too so wanted to let people know.
Slot 8 was taken by ryu and I forgot to add it, so that was a brain fart on my side lol.

If Toujou's slot is going to play, put me on subs, if not, put me in and rand it

oof

low-efforting as either alignment though
Yep you gonna be placed at subs.

I'll take slot 20.
Welcome X! I am actually glad you can play my humble game, you took the last spot in the game.

I am here, sign me up if a slot is open
Honestly I would of loved to have you in this game but slots are filled. However, I will put you as sub for now, and there is a chance I might add 1-2 more roles since we have like 4 subs lol. If I did I will add you in.

With that being said the game is officially filled! Thinking of starting the game sometime next week, I will send the roles a day before the game start or the day the games start.

Regarding the setup it's 95% done, just need to work on one more role and then do some quick balancing across the boards and we should be ready to role out, extremely busy today so that won't be happening until sunday/monday my part. Make sure to read the rules ^^

Thank you all for joining.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am gonna have this setup done by tonight. Expect to see your roles soon enough sometime this week.

Always remember :

You must be registered for see images

Never forget!!!