Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, as I was invited personally by SoulKiller for this game, I find myself more motivated than I have been in a long time. Indeed, my vim and vigor for the game is very much alive. I will be sculpting a masterpiece rivalling that of Michelangelo or Brâncuși. And I will happily string up as many of your corpses as it takes. Consider this your first and only warning. Tickets for the ToujoTrain are selling quickly, so hop on board while you can. We're on a direct line, straight to Winning. If you happen to be on the opposing team to me, then you have my commiserations.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, as I was invited personally by SoulKiller for this game, I find myself more motivated than I have been in a long time. Indeed, my vim and vigor for the game is very much alive. I will be sculpting a masterpiece rivalling that of Michelangelo or Brâncuși. And I will happily string up as many of your corpses as it takes. Consider this your first and only warning. Tickets for the ToujoTrain are selling quickly, so hop on board while you can. We're on a direct line, straight to Winning. If you happen to be on the opposing team to me, then you have my commiserations.
Well, this motivates me too. Thanks..

Also i appreciate the correct writing of the name of Brâncuși. In spoiler one of his masterpieces ^^
You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Houtarou

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In. If I rand scum I sub out in the speed of faster than light lol
Trust me when I say this. The moment any of you peeps see your roles, you won't wanna sub out. I am not joking when I say every role is fckin op. I might be pushing things little bit to the edge for this game but we either go all the way in or die trying baby.