0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tower Of God

The Nest

You must be registered for see images

First of all, welcome to possibly the craziest Mafia Game I probably created so far. This game will be an EXTREME ROLE MADNESS game where every role is unique and impactful! Before you read the guidelines I request you to please be ACTIVE If you want to join my game. If you can't commit your time and play the game then just don't sign up please. I want to have 20 ACTIVE players in this game. Be respectful to one another and enjoy the game. Excited, to throw you all in my crazy world of Tower Of God where madness rules all! For those not familiar with my write ups. I will take you all with me in this crazy story and depending in your actions and performance in the game. The story will move forward accordingly.

Special Guidelines for this game:
  • Every Character will have Health Points and Soul Power which we will call HP and SP.
  • The player will die only if their health points reach 0 or drop below zero.
  • Lynching anyone will result into permanent death meaning no matter how many HP you have you will die regardless unless if special conditions are met.(don't worry i hate lynch immunity unless it makes sense.)
  • The abilities in this game varies and unique, expect to see variety of active abilities performed during the DP and NP.
  • You can't reveal your HP or SP to anyone. Those information are for YOU and YOU only.
  • There will be some Objectives in the game.
General Guidelines of this game:
  • I, Lord SoulKiller (SK), will be your host for the game.
  • If you break any rules then your demise will be met by my hands.
  • Be respectful to one another.
  • Post "Playing" or something along the lines if you wish to participate.
  • The theme for this game will be Tower Of God .
  • This game will be a a heavily role madness game each Character will have a unique abilities for my own amusement.
  • The Lynching rule will be Plurality Voting.
  • It will be a no-claiming no-hinting game. Play well in the thread and victory shall be yours.
  • If you wanna sign up for my game then please be active. I despise inactivity and it tends to ruin the game for everyone. So, do me and you and the people who will be participating a favor and only sign up if you will be active.
  • Minimum posts required per DP will be 5 worth while posts. Fail to meet these requirements and you will be warned, subbed out.
  • I will be looking for 20 players for this game.
  • When a player is killed his full role will be revealed. (This might be subject to change)
  • If you want to be included in the sub list then please mention so in this thread.
  • If you have any questions regarding the setup you feel like asking about in order to decide whether you wanna participate or not, feel free to do so in this thread.
  • The roles will be spread randomly among the players.
  • The game will start when the game get filled. Thinking of starting it sometimes next week if possible.
  • If you have any questions during the game then please PM me, your truly. The host SoulKiller (SK).
  • The Day Phase will be 48 hours for the exception of the first DP which will be 72 hours.
  • Night Phase will be around 24 hours. Depending on how fast everyone submit their actions this is subject to increase or decrease.
  • Lastly, but not least. Have fun!
THIS GAME IS NO CLAIMING GAME! MEANING YOU CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SPEAK OF YOUR ROLE, HINT YOUR ROLE , FAKE CLAIM YOUR ROLE PERIOD! DO ANY OF THESE 3 AND YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME!

~Players~ :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
4- @Michelle
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL
15 @RedGloverKing
16 - @-PK-
17- @Poison chan
18- @Kyte_
19- @XDDDDD
20- @XTMF

~Substitute~ :
1- @osieorb18
2- @Elmage G Ace
3- @Thestatusquo
4- @Hammock
5- @QueenEmilia

Last edited:

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am still debating if I should make this game claim or none claim game. If i make it claim I need to figure out a way to make claiming absolutely useless or very punishing to claim. That way I can avoid the headache of people hinting their role.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto