[Sign-Ups] SK - League Of Legends Sign Up Thread! New Darkness Arise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

First of all, welcome everyone to my sequel league of legends mafia for this game. https://animebase.me/threads/fin-round-3-sk-league-of-legends-mafia-game-thread-the-war-has-begun.765753/ .

Before you read the guidelines I request you to please be ACTIVE If you want to join my game. If you can't commit your time and play the game then just don't sign up please. I want to have 20 ACTIVE players in this game. Be respectful to one another and enjoy the game. Excited, to throw you all again in my crazy world of league of legends where madness rules all! For those not familiar with my write ups. I will take you all with me in this crazy story and depending in your actions and performance in the game. The story will move forward accordingly.

General Guidelines of this game:
  • I, Lord SoulKiller (SK), will be your host for the game.
  • If you break any rules then your demise will be met by my hands.
  • Post "Playing" or something along the lines if you wish to participate.
  • The theme for this game will be League of Legends .
  • This game will be a a heavily role madness game each champion will have a unique abilities for my own amusement.
  • The Lynching rule will be Plurality Voting.
  • It will be a no-claiming no-hinting game. Play well in the thread and victory shall be yours.
  • If you wanna sign up for my game then please be active. I despise inactivity and it tends to ruin the game for everyone. So, do me and you and the people who will be participating a favor and only sign up if you will be active.
  • Minimum posts required per DP will be 5 worth while posts. Fail to meet these requirements and you will be warned, subbed out.
  • I will be looking for 20 players for this game.
  • If you want to be included in the sub list then please mention so in this thread.
  • If you have any questions regarding the setup you feel like asking about in order to decide whether you wanna participate or not, feel free to do so in this thread.
  • The roles will be spread randomly among the players.
  • The game will start when the game get filled.
  • If you have any questions during the game then please PM me, your truly. The host SoulKiller (SK).
  • The Day Phase will be about 24-36 hours for the exception of the first DP which will be 48 hours.
  • Night Phase will be around 12-24 hours. Depending on how fast everyone submit their actions this is subject to increase or decrease.
  • Lastly, but not least. Have fun!
~Players~ :
1- All_Red
2- Poison Chan
3- Michelle
4- Houtarou
5- kc5181
6- Odd
7- Al_Sama
8- Rej
9- Sagebee
10- Naomi_Rose