Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm suspicious of her, because as was pointed out earlier she was happy that there was going to be a tie, thus no lynch, in the last day phase. I can't possibly fathom why a town would be happy about that, unless she herself was scum and one of the posters who could have been lynched then was scum, and she wanted to protect them.
I can, on DP1.

And who would potentially be scum in that vote tally on DP1?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't vote Al.
I thought he could be scum but 99% sure he isn't.

However I can't say why without the risk of gettin modkilled.

I am only certain about him and If I live I won't be able to vouch for anyone else coz of my "limits"

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If a thing like that making the suspicious enough to make them appear scum in few eyes, then I don't think any scum going to do

You possibly don't want to tell me that Alice is scum based on that? that's stupid lol
keep thinking like that way that's fine by me
I'm just seeing how other players going to give read on Al, cuz at this point I'm 80% sure AL is scum, so now I'm just trying to see others reads on him
I m scum cause??

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK Michelle, how far have you caught up and when you do catch up please point out the most interesting thing you have seen today in this thread, which does not involve the pyrobear.
Skimmed just the thread lately tbh.
From what i've read Odd is thinking, which is good if he is town but not revealing at what, which is not good.
Poison is learning for exam so she is missing, they being guys i can have meta on them and i can say i townread for some posts.
Alice's revolted of being scumread. This i can relate. I am always upset if i am scumread. I just hope it isn't an act.
XDD i already posted my oppinion i will not vote him yet.
PK is giving some accusations and nothing solid, i would like to know more about his playstyle..
Corazon was almost cleared by Kc but not contributing much :/
And my head is at Moth being very cheerful idk why and at Mendel who iirc replaced Sagebee who gave me the idk what to do sensation from him in his few posts.
The most unexpected is Red's absence.
Ansa is busy dropped the vote and is gone, this with his Eod makes him very suspicious for me.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either way I am exhausted, can't stay up no more.

Before I go I'll make this change since it doesn't make sense to me anymore to be voting for Alice.

Unvote - Alice in Noodleland

Vote lynch - Michelle

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Skimmed just the thread lately tbh.
From what i've read Odd is thinking, which is good if he is town but not revealing at what, which is not good.
Poison is learning for exam so she is missing, they being guys i can have meta on them and i can say i townread for some posts.
Alice's revolted of being scumread. This i can relate. I am always upset if i am scumread. I just hope it isn't an act.
XDD i already posted my oppinion i will not vote him yet.
PK is giving some accusations and nothing solid, i would like to know more about his playstyle..
Corazon was almost cleared by Kc but not contributing much :/
And my head is at Moth being very cheerful idk why and at Mendel who iirc replaced Sagebee who gave me the idk what to do sensation from him in his few posts.
The most unexpected is Red's absence.
Ansa is busy dropped the vote and is gone, this with his Eod makes him very suspicious for me.
You must be registered to see images

Status
Not open for further replies.