Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[
Let me ask you, you honestly didn't find anything with Al post? It's obvious he wants the easiest lynch of this DP to happen, even his reason isn't all that great
I haven't looked at Al yet, I'm waiting to get hold of my mum's laptop again because I was going to ISO him and Elmage and whoever else I have to.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I don't see anyone other than Poison or Alice herself setting the bear loose.

The stun mechanic is probably a ploy to save Alice.

Now I don't see Poison on the thread so it is very likely Alice herself set it loose.

Seems like a town power to me.
And if this is the case I will change my vote...

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I don't see anyone other than Poison or Alice herself setting the bear loose.

The stun mechanic is probably a ploy to save Alice.

Now I don't see Poison on the thread so it is very likely Alice herself set it loose.

Seems like a town power to me.
And if this is the case I will change my vote...
In that case, i don't think Alice, or whoever sent the bear, is scum because a scum wouldn't normally have the ability to stun players, whatever that is, which we know is not a kill.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what do you think about Alice @Conspirator.
I'm suspicious of her, because as was pointed out earlier she was happy that there was going to be a tie, thus no lynch, in the last day phase. I can't possibly fathom why a town would be happy about that, unless she herself was scum and one of the posters who could have been lynched then was scum, and she wanted to protect them.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In that case, i don't think Alice, or whoever sent the bear, is scum because a scum wouldn't normally have the ability to stun players, whatever that is, which we know is not a kill.
Yea same.

I always said I just vote by gut feeling.
This is strong evidence against my gut feeling so I shall indeed change my vote. xD

Michelle or ScarletCelestial? xD

What do you guys say?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm suspicious of her, because as was pointed out earlier she was happy that there was going to be a tie, thus no lynch, in the last day phase. I can't possibly fathom why a town would be happy about that, unless she herself was scum and one of the posters who could have been lynched then was scum, and she wanted to protect them.
I think you're talking the quote out of context: she wanted a tie early on during Eod to see who pulled ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.