Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you think about alice??
Everything aligns to draw fingers of suspicion towards Alice, really, except she's not attempting to put an effort to defend herself which is a little weird given she was almost lynched last phase, and i do town read Poison since D1 who just claimed Poison is town. I want to hear Poison's explanation. I hope it's something solid, because i'm not taking it if it's subjective.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything aligns to draw fingers of suspicion towards Alice, really, except she's not attempting to put an effort to defend herself which is a little weird given she was almost lynched last phase, and i do town read Poison since D1 who just claimed Poison is town. I want to hear Poison's explanation. I hope it's something solid, because i'm not taking it if it's subjective.
so you['re willing to wait till next DP like poison said??

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Put a vote count SK.
See the countdown for this DP :

4 hours and 22 minutes left. Currently I am not on my laptop when there is about an hour or two left I will start making the vote count. Until then it’s really not hard to grasp who has the highest vote count by quickly checking DP2.

Reactions: AL_sama

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mich same reason as last day and as far as I know this isn't her town play

pk, ace and conspirator for being passive and laying low

I'll try isoing pk

rest are mostly null reads
Honestly, PK has been pretty town to me despite his low activity and follow up votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.