Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I'm afraid town will get blindsided by people's posts more than anything else even for a veteran or an experienced players. I don't have much time like before to get the situation right.

You all can see it from the proof that's my activity so far.

Glad that we have very "energetic" player in this round/phase and hope he can do something meaningful.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't imagine there's any ability in the game that confirms a player is town to the point of no doubt, which i felt like he needs to know, because he'd suspect everyone who votes Corazon later on. The godfather ability has been revealed with Rej so i felt like it's easy to relate. Yes, I'm reading too much into the 'why' and i know i potentially should.

A player shouldn't be hasty in spelling out hints about his roles, especially Kc since I've warned him about it. You can blame it partially no me, but his death is on his shoulders. I hope he learns and returns more thoughtful and cautious.
Don't worry, even if you're scum, entire blame goes to Kc for revealing his role like that, yeah I hope he understands how non-claiming games should be played. But the part where mention some can go undetected wasn't necessary when you knew we can't talk about anything related to roles

I understand your point some can go undetected but you shouldn't have mentioned that, and you're well aware that even little points like that can increase the same discussion even further. But I really like to see the Kc role before actually judging you or xD

Though I don't understand how Corazon being town confirmed for Kc to xD to be scum, shouldn't invest be once each night ability. And question like that make me want to wait for Kc role

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry, even if you're scum, entire blame goes to Kc for revealing his role like that, yeah I hope he understands how non-claiming games should be played. But the part where mention some can go undetected wasn't necessary when you knew we can't talk about anything related to roles

I understand your point some can go undetected but you shouldn't have mentioned that, and you're well aware that even little points like that can increase the same discussion even further. But I really like to see the Kc role before actually judging you or xD

Though I don't understand how Corazon being town confirmed for Kc to xD to be scum, shouldn't invest be once each night ability. And question like that make me want to wait for Kc role
He simply thought XD is scum because he was suspecting Corazon who he thinks is Town based on his math work. He couldn't be left doing that...

Anyways, let's not dive about it, like the host said. I've just seen his post.

Reactions: Houtarou

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That Kc guy is very confusing but I think I getting something from it. First he voted XDDD and XDDD asked him "why?" XDDD asked him why he voted him?

Kc responded by saying it will reveal my role

And then KC's last post saying XDDD could be a Cop

So what I think I get from this whole situation is that Kc could be Cop or some sort of invest role.

If not role invest maybe he is a lookout role.

XDDD is Scum here

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just skimmed through the thread and found out what happened to kc, what a shame.
VoteLynch : XDDDDD

CORAZON IS TOWN!!!
I don't think XD asking for further clarification on his post was him trying to bait kc into revealing his role, it's just natural curiosity to find out the logic or reasoning behind this particular post.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That Kc guy is very confusing but I think I getting something from it. First he voted XDDD and XDDD asked him "why?" XDDD asked him why he voted him?

Kc responded by saying it will reveal my role

And then KC's last post saying XDDD could be a Cop

So what I think I get from this whole situation is that Kc could be Cop or some sort of invest role.

If not role invest maybe he is a lookout role.

XDDD is Scum here
Yep, that's a possibility for sure.

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's 24hr day phases from now on
  • The Day Phase will be about 24-36 hours for the exception of the first DP which will be 48 hours.
  • Night Phase will be around 12-24 hours. Depending on how fast everyone submit their actions this is subject to increase or decreases.

less than 11 hours left

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not try to assume what Kc did or what kc didn't, we can confirm that entire case after this EoD, so just wait for Kc reveal. Now can we try not to discuss the same matter all over again?

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unvote
Kc's death was reallly unexpected. Now I change my town list abit.
Towns atm:
Kyte
Scarlet
Poison
Ansa
your previous town list (I think) was this:
Im am deeply disapointed in the fact that I was absent last hours of DP1. But lookinh at it im sooo happy for town's lynch! One down, 5 to go!

My current town reads:
Kyte
Celestral
Elmage G Ace

Each lf these three have prented posts that I feel are town posts.
You added Poison chan and Ansatsuken, and removed Elmage. Can you explain why you did that (without revealing your role ;))?

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not try to assume what Kc did or what kc didn't, we can confirm that entire case after this EoD, so just wait for Kc reveal. Now can we try not to discuss the same matter all over again?
Soul Killer said TWICE that the reveal is AFTER the game has ENDED.
There is no EoD reveal for kc's role, we will not learn that role during the game.

I haven't thought about a vote yet, posting catchup stuff rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.