mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ay XD you wanted to troll town for lynching you. your wagons a 2.

can you help me find out who town is so we can troll them together? Would love to see your townreads and scumreads.

so much trolling to be had

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a troll walks into a mafia game
stop me if youve heard this one

he says bartendar, Im so upset..Im really mad.

bartendar says, whats the matter kid?

The guy says, listen, theres a whole town of people who wanna kill me so im gonna show all them. im gonna troll the town for misreading me.

Bartendar says oh ya? who? I want names. Who lives in this town.

(The End)

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the argument im lynching xd because I want 2 townies to die is actually really great. I love that argument.

Vote Lynch: PK

You must be registered for see images
You seem to be fine with xD lynch even though you can confirm the Kc abilities, and if xD lynch end up mislynch all you can say it was Kc fault for not making it clear

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All_Red - Town
Poison chan - Slight town
Michelle - neutral
Odd - Slight Town
AL_sama - Neutral
Mothbomb - sligh scum
Naomi_Rose - Town
ScarletCelestial - Neutral
XDDDDD - slight town
Ansatsuken - Slight Scum
Elmage G Ace - slight scum
Corazon - Neutral
Alice in Noodleland - Neutral
-PK- - Neutral
Kyte_ - Scum lean
Conspirator. - Neutral
Mendel - Neutral

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok? Does that help you scumread them in anyway or are you just pointing it out for lols
too tired to have patience with that atm, @XDDDDD Karote
ok, the reason I fobbed you off at that point (if it's not clear already) is that I took you to be misreading my post, which I wrote to show how Houtarou was different from the other "slackers". It seemed to me that you were taking it as me scumreading everyone I mentioned (yourself included, hence I understand you reacting to it). The problem is, when I'm tired, clearing up a misunderstanding like that just blows up into a huge wall of words back and forth, because I get defensive and can't focus on where the misunderstanding really is.

If you still have questions, I'm more awake now. (7 pages to catch up on)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lunch break here
Okay I am caught up finally. Might have skimmed through a few pages.

My scum hunch -
Michelle
Rej

I am very confused about the whole Odd and Houtaru situation and how it has carried on for long.
What we can do is not lynch either of them and see how it goes into DP2 and lynch Michelle instead maybe?

Vote lynch - Michelle. :)
that smiley gave me the creeps when i read your post.
Michelle has 2 votes

Me and Corazon.
Houtaru had 3.
Now Rej also has 3.

The difference is not that big and I very much understand my vote can save/kill atm.
Also I do have a secondary reason for voting her that if I say will defeat its purpose.

Like I said to Houtaru there is still time in this phase. ;).
This second reason is stated in the post below?
@Elmage G Ace I wanted to see who would join the bandwagon to lynch Michelle to save themselves. I was waiting for it.

I was gonna vote at the last minute for either Hourtaru or Rej to have a lynch.

And it was working but this Houtaru had a last minute change of heart for some reason and so did Poison.
Now this should be very fishy to everyone. Just saying.
No one is dying.
The vote counts says Rej 3 and Houtaru 3.

At the moment scarlet unvoted it became.

Houtaru - 2
Rej - 4
Michelle 3

Then poison unvoted

So
Rej 3
Houtaru - 2
Michelle - 3

Then Houtaru voted himself

It became 3 to all.
The votes after that don't count.
Whatever the result I know a lot of you will find what I did fishy.

I'll just say 1 thing.
Dont bother looking too hard into it. XD
@-PK-
Please explain your reasoning here. I have a theory but i need your words.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte, can you tell how this felt like that xD trying to push Kc towards one of the two fates? If anything I felt like you made Kc to say more about his role
Let's not kid ourselves, when Kc had this burst of energy claiming Corazon is town, like he knows it for a fact, it was pretty obvious that it had to do with his last night action. Kc had no previous record of town-reading Corazon, and had even casted a vote on him last DP, which couldn't make any clearer... I wasn't sure what XD was getting at, by asking him why, but I felt uneasy about it; made a post to cautious Kc about his answer, when I saw that happening. You could argue that XD didn't mean it, but how else do people get mod-killed in a game like this?!

when I said I don't like XD's approach it was because he'd potentially get him mod-killed if he answered, or could frame him suspicious by anyone, given only scum could be very sure of the town alignment; it was a perfect pocketing-look-alike after all, or at best, he'd squeeze out a hint over his seemingly important role to target him at night.

I'm not sure what post exactly got Kc mod-killed exactly, but i warned Kc indirectly about the consequences and the situation in a nut-shell along the lines, so i assumed he'd be more careful with his replies. I'd have waited to see how XD is taking it from there, as a natural scum-hunting process, but dude is a beginner and I felt bad that he died that way.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, read upto page 48.

Close to the ongoing battle a cry is heard. The individual finally left his cave crying... and walking aimlessly..
So I believe KAYN got out of cave, probably he didn't came out of the cave or didn't perform any action last night!

Thanks to the poor reception I had today, I couldn't send a message in my role PM...
Are you saying you didn't perform your night actions?

I would like to hear reads from poison chan.there was some other guy who came in out of nowhere and listed poison chan, michelle and somebody else as town for minimal material.
Yeah that was Rej. And if you read a little further, you'll see me asking him why did he town read me, to which never answered. In fact, I have mentioned while ISOing Michelle, that I haven't contributed anything prior to that.

a scum on nobodys radar will move votes around just as much as an innocent person
If you are talking about my case, well I didn't "move around my votes" a lot, I just voted once and then unvoted, and since the vote was in a haste, I unvoted in a haste too.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not kid ourselves, when Kc had this burst of energy claiming Corazon is town, like he knows it for a fact, it was pretty obvious that it had to do with his last night action. Kc had no previous record of town-reading Corazon, and had even casted a vote on him last DP, which couldn't make any clearer... I wasn't sure what XD was getting at, by asking him why, but I felt uneasy about it; made a post to cautious Kc about his answer, when I saw that happening. You could argue that XD didn't mean it, but how else do people get mod-killed in a game like this?!

when I said I don't like XD's approach it was because he'd potentially get him mod-killed if he answered, or could frame him suspicious by anyone, given only scum could be very sure of the town alignment; it was a perfect pocketing-look-alike after all, or at best, he'd squeeze out a hint over his seemingly important role to target him at night.

I'm not sure what post exactly got Kc mod-killed exactly, but i warned Kc indirectly about the consequences and the situation in a nut-shell along the lines, so i assumed he'd be more careful with his replies. I'd have waited to see how XD is taking it from there, as a natural scum-hunting process, but dude is a beginner and I felt bad that he died that way.
You remember the post where Kc mentioned something like cop? I don't think a single why holds much value, and we can argue that you made that why look that Xd

it was pretty obvious that's the case, although your claim hasn't been proven yet. Anyways, there's still a small gap for doubt that you should leave, and not straight cut every doubt in it. After all, Godfather can go undetected by some radars.
I don't see why there was any need to mention the "godfather can undetected" part when you just wanted to end everything related to the claim processing?

No player really thinks too deeply when someone votes for them, especially town, all they do is to ask why they're voting for them. I doubt Kc would have revealed any more than that even that "why" felt like trying to get information

This what Kc replied to your reply:
This Radar may detect a role block on a townie

And XDDDD could be a cop
He out right ends up saying that xDD could be cop. But still this doesn't confirm that xD is scum cuz cop can be town role too

On the contrary, i feel like that's just an outburst of his knowledge, and XD, on the other hand, is pushing him to one of two fates: a modkill, or forcing him into the shady zone after he refrains from answering.
After Kc post and xD reply why you made this post. Which make xD to appear scummy or appear to be someone who's fishing for information but again this is a non-claiming game where you just need to explain why we're lynching that specific player so that "Why" from xD make sense, he needs to know why he's getting lynch or why that player voting for him. If just leaving outburst like Kc to confirm players, then there will be no need to questioning or reads or defense in a non-claiming game

I felt you didn't warn Kc indirectly but you made Kc indirectly to say more about his abilities

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You remember the post where Kc mentioned something like cop? I don't think a single why holds much value, and we can argue that you made that why look that Xd

I don't see why there was any need to mention the "godfather can undetected" part when you just wanted to end everything related to the claim processing?

No player really thinks too deeply when someone votes for them, especially town, all they do is to ask why they're voting for them. I doubt Kc would have revealed any more than that even that "why" felt like trying to get information

He out right ends up saying that xDD could be cop. But still this doesn't confirm that xD is scum cuz cop can be town role too

After Kc post and xD reply why you made this post. Which make xD to appear scummy or appear to be someone who's fishing for information but again this is a non-claiming game where you just need to explain why we're lynching that specific player so that "Why" from xD make sense, he needs to know why he's getting lynch or why that player voting for him. If just leaving outburst like Kc to confirm players, then there will be no need to questioning or reads or defense in a non-claiming game

I felt you didn't warn Kc indirectly but you made Kc indirectly to say more about his abilities
So a scum trying to trapped a town into getting a modkilled? You think?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't imagine there's any ability in the game that confirms a player is town to the point of no doubt, which i felt like he needs to know, because he'd suspect everyone who votes Corazon later on. The godfather ability has been revealed with Rej so i felt like it's easy to relate. Yes, I'm reading too much into the 'why' and i know i potentially should.

A player shouldn't be hasty in spelling out hints about his roles, especially Kc since I've warned him about it. You can blame it partially no me, but his death is on his shoulders. I hope he learns and returns more thoughtful and cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.