kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
234๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it was pretty obvious that's the case, although your claim hasn't been proven yet. Anyways, there's still a small gap for doubt that you should leave, and not straight cut every doubt in it. After all, Godfather can go undetected by some radars.
This Radar may detect a role block on a townie

And XDDDD could be a cop

Odd

Regular
Kin
578๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think Luffy town imo. (after rej vs luffy-but they always argue every game play with them in past games on who scum etc :lok:)

Odd jumping on his lynch look opportunist, because he ignored the other who voted luffy first. Seen Luffy play like this before when Town.

Also this is tradition setup? usually see someone attempted to kill ??? but fail when play traditional game.
So who voted Houtarou before me?

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So who voted Houtarou before me?
hmm strange, unless i miss read back and don't see vote beside yours?? (reading back to check)

VoteLynch: Houtarou

I was waiting for someone to come and try to lynch Kyte, you are the link in the chain I've been searching for
Just so you guys know that if Kyte end up getting lynched and flip scum, then we know that Odd is another scum that needs to get eliminated
The reason why luffy did this was because kyte voted red, while luffy was town reading her. Still does not excuse you looking innocent imo. And still opportunist. Because Luffy was defending someone he sees as town.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Btw for reference, Luffy votes anyone he sus of. He done it more then once in the game played with him. I can see why others think this is scum play. (but more town taking risk)

When he kept going after rej, that looked like town/scum play. But used to seeing play like that. if rej flipped town imo then Luffy would still be 50/50 because he lynched town while being town in past games.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Btw for reference, Luffy votes anyone he sus of. He done it more then once in the game played with him. I can see why others think this is scum play. (but more town taking risk)

When he kept going after rej, that looked like town/scum play. But used to seeing play like that. if rej flipped town imo then Luffy would still be 50/50 because he lynched town while being town in past games.
naomi is definetely town

Odd

Regular
Kin
578๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I arrive on a chariot drawn by corgies
Mighty mighty mothbomb, I'm so happy you're here. Welcome to the game
odd wanted me in this game real bad. would be a shame if I have to lynch the chap
Still happy that you're here
You must be registered to see images

*throws spider at mendel*
this is for making me explain myself
You must be registered to see images
Maybe we should call you spiderbomb

Reactions: mothbomb

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
487๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I didn't read anything in DP2 yet, just the ones you quoted me, @mothbomb , you realise Rej was SK and doesn't have a teammate right, so if you are thinking I tried to save him it's a wrong boat!

By the way I just realised, Rej had posted about his role in DP1. I'll quote it later. I'll answer all your questions and give my views on the players later. If I can I'll continue with the ISOing.

Status
Not open for further replies.