Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whelp the DP ended the moment I left the house. So results will be little bit late. Apologies about that lol. Might take a while till final vote tally is out along with the results. I don’t know how PK have 3 votes on Michelle when I clearly stated she had 1 vote on her (2 if I include rej vote) so might need to double check the thread from the beginning lol.
That’s why I told you do to a vote history track. It helps a lot and easy to re check.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whelp the DP ended the moment I left the house. So results will be little bit late. Apologies about that lol. Might take a while till final vote tally is out along with the results. I don’t know how PK have 3 votes on Michelle when I clearly stated she had 1 vote on her (2 if I include rej vote) so might need to double check the thread from the beginning lol.
Yea I wanted to ask you that coz from what I read.
Corazon's vote just disappeared unless he unvoted and I miss it.
@Corazon clarify. XD

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yup I did and didn't find any proper read list from you
Then you didn't read the thread properly, I participant in the game more than you did plus and I was arguing and actually following my suspect. You provided reads but didn't try to approach anyone. SO whats the point of your reads if you're not gonna approach. You just care about reads not what happened in the phase lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.