kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are this low reason votes on me, I tried to bring together people, and why is Poison voting on me when Houtarou asks for it, that is quite backstabberish.
I could safe houtarou by following the Michelle wagon but what again is townish with Houtarou?
She voted to keep you alive

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are this low reason votes on me, I tried to bring together people, and why is Poison voting on me when Houtarou asks for it, that is quite backstabberish.
I could safe houtarou by following the Michelle wagon but what again is townish with Houtarou?
Same with you here

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not gonna be here to see the EoP, but it doesn't look good; i'm not sure if we're willing to lynch Luffy or Michelle.

@Odd I know you're a man of reason. If Luffy was scum, I think he'd have fed the lynch on the most seemingly suspected player who was Alice at some point to the general public, and he's not firing back at you either, instead he's onto Rej which has been his unwavering stance for a while, given he's asked multiple people about their reads on him. If Rej flips scum, he'd have to run the risk of being the most obvious investigation target and the next lynch; not a good exchange for a scum on D1. I do think he's genuine, even though i don't necessarily agree with his hasty choices.

Vote lynch Corazon

Reactions: Houtarou and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not gonna be here to see the EoP, but it doesn't look good; i'm not sure if we're willing to lynch Luffy or Michelle.

@Odd I know you're a man of reason. If Luffy was scum, I think he'd have fed the lynch on the most seemingly suspected player who was Alice at some point to the general public, and he's not firing back at you either, instead he's onto Rej which has been his unwavering stance for a while, given he's asked multiple people about their reads on him. If Rej flips scum, he'd have to run the risk of being the most obvious investigation target and the next lynch; not a good exchange for a scum on D1. I do think he's genuine, even though i don't necessarily agree with his hasty choices.

Vote lynch Corazon
what you think about Alice? she is not even voting on me, what I think is that Alice and Houtarou rly could be mates and if both put their votes on me and I flip town, they both could be suspected to team up on me for that mislynch.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, I was town reading you till you started wagon on Alice. I asked you for pan explanation but the one gave was meh
I have the feeling you didnt start to read my past posts in the alice case I even took the vote off, but I still have the theory that justifies Oreki's reactions in the case

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally :

All_Red x1 :
XDDDDD