Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you think of the current vote tally?
It's all over the place. Towns have done a bad job, and are a bit too paranoid, and this has allowed scum to play with the votes, based on the info I have, I'm not up to 60% sure of anyone, which is why I'm not voting till DP2 my idea is simple, this is a role madness game, perhaps no lynch might be better than mislynch, let's use our roles, so all who voted and are town should double check their reason
That Mort fellow didn’t post so there’s a chance they will be subbed out and @mothbomb gets subbed in

Pretty please make it happen
Mothbomb is banned. He should serve his ban

Reactions: Just_Red

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally :

All_Red x1 :
XDDDDD
Elmage G Ace x1 : Kyte_1
Odd x1 : kc5181
Corazon x1 : Michelle
Houtarou x3 : Odd, ScarletCelestial, Rej
Rej x2: Houtarou, Ansatsuken

Less than 1 hour left.

Reactions: AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's all over the place. Towns have done a bad job, and are a bit too paranoid, and this has allowed scum to play with the votes, based on the info I have, I'm not up to 60% sure of anyone, which is why I'm not voting till DP2 my idea is simple, this is a role madness game, perhaps no lynch might be better than mislynch, let's use our roles, so all who voted and are town should double check their reason

I actually lifted his ban. He promised me he will be a good boy. He causes any ruckus in my game and I will make sure he regrets it.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I do like the idea of everybody getting to use their roles tonight, it’s why I wanted everybody to get their posts in.

#freemothbomb

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't stop the lynch from happening, so you'd at least be attempting to prevent mis-lynches by correcting the vote tally at this point. Abstaining will also lay shade on you, later on, if not now.

Looking at the vote tally, Luffy, who's the least favorable lynch-target for me, is up for a lynch. I don't think the phase can end like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.