Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Houtarou @Corazon give your reads

@Elmage G Ace you posted that you wanna catch scums but how can you do so while being quiet?

@Alice in Noodleland give your thoughts
I'll provide my reads later, currently, I'm not in the mood of the play, so wait. After all, it's 48hours DP

Btw, can you explain why do you think I'm passive? Isn't that passive means following the current situation without any progress?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there's already enough content to give your reads
Cuz I'm not, but you can see I'm making arguments in the DP which is nowhere passive play, just cuz I haven't provided reads that don't mean I'm passive. I have my own way of play and I prefer to go along with them, currently not in the mood to create reads cuz I'm not, I can't just go around and provide you my half baked reads for the sake fo reads. It's better to wait, it's not like we're out of time

Reactions: Rej

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cuz I'm not, but you can see I'm making arguments in the DP which is nowhere passive play, just cuz I haven't provided reads that don't mean I'm passive. I have my own way of play and I prefer to go along with them, currently not in the mood to create reads cuz I'm not, I can't just go around and provide you my half baked reads for the sake fo reads. It's better to wait, it's not like we're out of time
if you can then do it and stop making excuses

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you can then do it and stop making excuses
Okay. When I said that I'm not in the mood, it was also saying that I can't create reads, we're acting as if we're on the DP3 where we have a lot of content, what we have is currently is just beginning material

And It's my final post, for now, cuz I'm going for sleep, and If I didn't provide anything before this DP ends, you can suspect me as much as you want. I will give you an open invitation to that.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. When I said that I'm not in the mood, it was also saying that I can't create reads, we're acting as if we're on the DP3 where we have a lot of content, what we have is currently is just beginning material
20 pages ares enough
And It's my final post, for now, cuz I'm going for sleep, and If I didn't provide anything before this DP ends, you can suspect me as much as you want. I will give you an open invitation to that.
not a nice thing to say but yeah sure

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
20 pages ares enough

not a nice thing to say but yeah sure
If 20 pages are enough then just go and make a case on others, why are you bothering a guy who just asked to wait when there is a lot of time. I'm not good with early reads either way, but I'll definitely giving you one and honestly. I'm just waiting inactive to make there posts too and that time I'll make my reads there will be a lot of content go by, cuz currently you can see there aren't many interactions going on and I don't care about my town reads if I am just able to find scum.

Cuz I don't really see the point of keep providing your town reads when your main focus should be finding the scum and I believe on that, as long as I do that and try to find scum then it's fine. I just don't see the point on creating reads on all players, that just gonna baffle your mind

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just skimmed and Allred feels off from how I usually see him in games I think he is usually more lowkey so not sure what to feel and I don't think Michelle contributed that much but have to reread to be sure.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems I have my work cut out from me but don't worry.
The land's true saviour is here and he shall guide you all to victory and salvation.

After he catches up with the GOD DAMN 20 PAGES.
I was travelling for a day before anyone says I waw lurking and this makes me scummy.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had a busy afternoon just came home and catched up.

@Michelle reading your past 20 posts, I see alot of questions asked, few followed upon, general reads on a few people, lots of flavor talk and no real objectifying stands on any person. It looks to that you are playing quite passively posting every so often to keep yourself relevant yet obscure. I think your coasting, just trying to get along into night phase, a scum trait no?
@All_Red if i change my name with yours i can say almost the same about you. So are you scumreading me for what are you doing too?
The difference between us is that "getting the ball rolling" with a random lynch like you try to do since the game start is not my style of playing so i don't vote so easy.
You extract around 4-5 townreads (from what i remember) and all the rest IS scum. Can you explain why do you think so?

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If 20 pages are enough then just go and make a case on others, why are you bothering a guy who just asked to wait when there is a lot of time. I'm not good with early reads either way, but I'll definitely giving you one and honestly. I'm just waiting inactive to make there posts too and that time I'll make my reads there will be a lot of content go by, cuz currently you can see there aren't many interactions going on and I don't care about my town reads if I am just able to find scum.

Cuz I don't really see the point of keep providing your town reads when your main focus should be finding the scum and I believe on that, as long as I do that and try to find scum then it's fine. I just don't see the point on creating reads on all players, that just gonna baffle your mind
you keep posting yet won't give reads lol ok

Status
Not open for further replies.