Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the rej wagon,
nice to see a baddie die day 1. the rej voters used sound reasoning. One could argue that scum was on that but for now the 3 look like they werent opportunistic. if im wrong please show me where, I dod skim a bit.

OK caesar what'cha got to point out?
This I made last night:
I know very little about poison chan but they immediately look tonally like they're just kinda throwing out observations that go flat.
I recell poison was the gm in my last game and has a very soft demeanor, and was very apologetic and afraid about upsetting people.

I noticed almost nobody really pushed her and most notably michelle sort of comes into the game and has no real opinion on her.

My gut was that michelle and poison were scum by that point about 12 pages in. the guy who got lynched did not ping me.

I would like to hear reads from poison chan.there was some other guy who came in out of nowhere and listed poison chan, michelle and somebody else as town for minimal material. and the argument was that poison was asking a lot of tough questions.
and she kinda wasn't

post 24 shes doing alot of setup talk in a matter of fact way. which is fine. I dont think this is scummy. rather very NAI.

post 28 shows a focus on the sk and its threat it poses.
“SK's write ups are generally tricky, they make you feel like it shows a lot of information but in the end all you have is a shell on the beach with an ocean ahead”

This is such a profoundly beautiful post by poison. And I don't think I can really glean alignment here either.

post 30 more setup stuff
post 33 more setup stuff
post 35 setup stuff
post 38 references frequent death. tone looks relaxed, laughing and full of joy.
post 42 more setup speculation about someone turning evil
post 44 is ecstatic, loves everyone. says she's flooding the server

So far pretty unashamed. generally a towntell. however, the topics she discusses are pretty setup focused and should not be a positive note here.

#46 says some role is definetely scum in the setup
#54 setup solving
#56 abilities post poison wants to bookmark

post 57 poison says we all got our wincons. but this is tied to a post that seems more like hunting. for a moment it almost seems like poison tries to join Al Sama in pursuing Red.

poison returns in post 81 and is back to just loving life
wants to be scooby doo
asks a few terminological questions in 86

post 90 we finally get an interesting post.

Rej said:
we can start by town reads and who do you read neutral and why
for me you, AL, Michelle and Corazon are not scummy, and I am 50/50 on the others for now”

“I don't like this”

Her reply is that she doesnt like it. Im not exactly clear what she dislikes.

after a very thorough detailed scumread by rej
in post 95 poison looks scummy imo.

“expand...This is convincing but a scum can push throughout the day too you know”

This reasoning seems very scummy.
not because the statement is true or not but because this is not a valid retort to rejs case. it does not measure up as a valid excuse to reject rejs post.

[[
Add bookmark
Rej said:
AL is being pushy, which is pushing the DP forward, that is easy to see, so primary suspecting him would be bullshit at this point
you are asking questions, if you were a fishy scum then you would be really careless in that situation, so when you asked me about flavours, then I think it was an honest question and you just wanted input for yourself, that's why I gave it to you
Corazon I townread him because I wanna townread him in order to find inconsistency and triggers.
Michelle did a solid post, and wasn't as fluffy in her entrance as other players]]

So in conclusion I think poison could be scum here.

Reactions: Poison

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Al_Sama, Elmage G Ace, Corazon, Alice in Noodleland, Conspirator, moth, Mendel

kc, Odd

^ This is my PoE for the Day

Top line is all the non-voters apart from Red and Poison who I believe are Town. There is always one scum here so it's a good place to start. Bottom line is kc and Odd, who I mentioned had stagnant voting processes, which worries me.

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We towns need info. Him leaving this early is nice, but I didn't gain much info from his death, and wasn't able to send my NP action, that's why I'm not so happy... Still, it's a win for town
Please explain to me how you can gain info from a player who has no allies, even if he leaves later?
We get the night actions of the people he would have killed now! That's much better!

When I read the day, I thought that Rej was reverse townreading everyone who even slightly townread him, even Michelle. I first thought some people were on a team with him until I noticed it was just him "liking" them back, pocketing them. Flipping Serial Killer makes perfect sense, people he liked may be town, or may be scum, we don't know. It is possible that scum who recognized his role helped him to gain Rej as an ally, but on day 1 that's probably a very long shot.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EoD thoughts and wagon composition stuff. For all intensive purposes Rej will be considered Town where appropriate, since he was unaligned with Mafia.

I think my statement in 786 still stands: Rej is not Mafia and with what happened EoD so is Houtarou. (842)
826: for some reason I feel that Rej may have been voting Michelle for an agenda, I will need to look into it.
The only people not shifting their votes around EoD are Odd and kc. Noted because scum are more likely to be static in their voting habits.
Poison unvotes, brings Rej down to 3. I unvote because of the reasoning in 898.
Poison, Houtarou and PK are probably Town for the same reasons as Odd and kc are suspect: they were shifting votes around.
854 is nice: Odd looks really annoyed that Rej was likely going to be lynched due to his Townread.
881: @Elmage G Ace why does this post sound like you were lurking at EoD?
OK Al was definitely not around for EoD since he didn't know Houtarou posted a readlist.

All_Red x1 : XDDDDD
Elmage G Ace x1 : Kyte_1
Odd x1 : kc5181
Michelle x2 : PK, Rej
Corazon x2 : Michelle, Kyte_
Houtarou x1 : Odd
Rej x3: Houtarou, Ansatsuken, ScarletCelestial

Not Voting: All_Red, Poison-chan, Al_Sama, Naomi_Rose, Elmage G Ace, Corazon, Alice in Noodleland, Conspirator

3 weird things from this VC: Alice, Odd and kc were all around at EoD but didn't vote anyone or were static in their voting.
@kc5181 and @Odd why keep your votes on a person of whom did not have a large enough wagon to be lynched? (I'm not completely sure if Houtarou's wagon just dropped during the last min, so why not vote Rej, Corazon or Michelle? in that case)
2 scum in the non-voters, calling it.
I honestly don't know where the scum would be on these wagons with how many were static, with wagons that were likely Town/SK for most of EoD and there being so many non-voters, despite 5 of them being active. At the least.
@mothbomb What do you think about what I pointed out here?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please explain to me how you can gain info from a player who has no allies, even if he leaves later?
We get the night actions of the people he would have killed now! That's much better!

When I read the day, I thought that Rej was reverse townreading everyone who even slightly townread him, even Michelle. I first thought some people were on a team with him until I noticed it was just him "liking" them back, pocketing them. Flipping Serial Killer makes perfect sense, people he liked may be town, or may be scum, we don't know. It is possible that scum who recognized his role helped him to gain Rej as an ally, but on day 1 that's probably a very long shot.
Hmm... I agree that it's a longshot.

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2 scum in the non-voters, calling it.
Al_Sama, Elmage G Ace, Corazon, Alice in Noodleland, Conspirator, moth, Mendel

kc, Odd

^ This is my PoE for the Day

Top line is all the non-voters apart from Red and Poison who I believe are Town. There is always one scum here so it's a good place to start. Bottom line is kc and Odd, who I mentioned had stagnant voting processes, which worries me.
We discussed that we may have 4 mafia, like in the last game. If you call 2 mafia in the no-voters, there will also be 2 mafia in the voters. Why do you choose the non-voters as your PoE today? Why not consider everyone?

@Mendel have you read through the thread yet, as well?
Yes, I made lots of bookmarks. Whether that will be helpful, I don't know.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We discussed that we may have 4 mafia, like in the last game. If you call 2 mafia in the no-voters, there will also be 2 mafia in the voters. Why do you choose the non-voters as your PoE today? Why not consider everyone?

Yes, I made lots of bookmarks. Whether that will be helpful, I don't know.
I work like this from Day 2 onward: look at the EoD and VCs then establish a PoE based on that that I work with during the Day, unless it is MYLO or LYLO. If you want to see this in action in a previous game I'll link one. I tend to be very methodical in my approach, and since I can't figure out how to divide the wagons, and there are so many non-voters it feels like the better option to start with.

OK then, is there anyone on a wagon who hasn't stood out to you at all?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I work like this from Day 2 onward: look at the EoD and VCs then establish a PoE based on that that I work with during the Day, unless it is MYLO or LYLO. If you want to see this in action in a previous game I'll link one. I tend to be very methodical in my approach, and since I can't figure out how to divide the wagons, and there are so many non-voters it feels like the better option to start with.

]Super Shot, should link straight to the post in question.[/url]

Mendel

Kin
78💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I see that this is what you are doing. I just do not understand why you are doing it.
Typically, in a PoE, you keep everyone whom you haven't townread yet, and try to clear them by mechanics or by psychology. You are telling us you have cleared Poison and Red (and I'd have to look up your posts to see why, maybe you did it with night actions), so everyone else should still be in your PoE.

I haven't prepared a case. In fact, I haven't really prepared a read list, and probably can't make one anyway because I am a stranger. But I have been sizing up players accorinding to capability, and will need some time to post this, when I don't need all my time to keep up with this thread.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not as concerned with end of day. your approach is town indicative
you covered so many topics that it will take me a while to form my own opinions scarlett
based on how smart you are, and how youve caught me before easily, id say you probably got a lot of good reads. I just dont know yet whoch

Status
Not open for further replies.