Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Y'all are dumb lol. Last scum is hout, @XDDDDD you said you'll follow me if we lynched right. So follow me on this one.

Vote Lynch: @Houtarou
You're mistaken, I am not the last Scum it's Odd or either elmage. And there only one scum is left, if Odd didn't flip scum then you can lynch me next DP cuz town still gonna hold majority

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@All_Red if I was mafia, then why did I pushed for mafia lynches when practically no one was suspecting those players
I stated my case against last DP, leme restate it:
You played way to perfect a little too clean. Every player at this point in the game has made wrong moves and has been heavily questioned. You, no where near. Your first mistake was defending a scum who town read you, Scarlet, shwoing how few mistakes you made, not to mention no scum that was killed ever scum read you at any point in the game.
Long story short your plan was: suspect my mates and always be on scum lynches. A strong powerwolf strat that imo is great, but lacks one thing. Mistakes. The lack of miatakes and a too clean record can only be done by a scum.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stated my case against last DP, leme restate it:
You played way to perfect a little too clean. Every player at this point in the game has made wrong moves and has been heavily questioned. You, no where near. Your first mistake was defending a scum who town read you, Scarlet, shwoing how few mistakes you made, not to mention no scum that was killed ever scum read you at any point in the game.
Long story short your plan was: suspect my mates and always be on scum lynches. A strong powerwolf strat that imo is great, but lacks one thing. Mistakes. The lack of miatakes and a too clean record can only be done by a scum.
I didn't town read the scarlet cuz she town reading me, it was cuz Scarlet was showing her concern to clear someone as a town, making a lot of possibilities and what not. So it's usually a town habit on other hands I almost got lynched by scarlet DP1 if I haven't had started the Rej lynch. What do you mean by clean play? When I didn't give my half of the attention towards the game and didn't even extract my cases and reads

You need to look back and see...

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You flipping town, will be the biggest mistake I ever made. Lets hope thats not the case.

Let's get this bread town.
It is a mistake, you just want to lynch me cuz you're wary of me, cuz there really not any big reason behind my lynch. And I feel like just cuz I pushed for exact scums, that's mean I am scum too for knowing them lol

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I didn't town read the scarlet cuz she town reading me, it was cuz Scarlet was showing her concern to clear someone as a town, making a lot of possibilities and what not. So it's usually a town habit on other hands I almost got lynched by scarlet DP1 if I haven't had started the Rej lynch. What do you mean by clean play? When I didn't give my half of the attention towards the game and didn't even extract my cases and reads

You need to look back and see...
Lmfao!

lets break down your argument.

I didn't town read the scarlet cuz she town reading me, it was cuz Scarlet was showing her concern to clear someone as a town, making a lot of possibilities and what not.
Doea it matter why you town read her? The fact is that you wouldve rather left your vote on Odd then follow through on a group lynch agaisnt her. You defended her really hard, more then just a "a lot of possibilities" more of a "I'm sure she is town" kind of defence.

on other hands I almost got lynched by scarlet DP1 if I haven't had started the Rej lynch.
False! Scarlet unvoted you much earlier then the end of the dp. She never planned on getting you lynched being that you are her scum buddy. You can check for yourself. Also you were in no danger of lynch by the end of Dp. You had one vote, same as I.

What do you mean by clean play? When I didn't give my half of the attention towards the game and didn't even extract my cases and reads
I mean clean play by, never being on wrong lynch and never geting sussed upon other then first dp. Where you were in no current danger. You not paying much attention and not giving cases for reads is unimportant. No one really asks for them. I mean look at our past votes!

Any other lies and weak arguemnts?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
It just vote until he comes online... it's not like I am asking to lynch him to you
*doesn't come online*

Look I don't mean to sound stubborn but, I have no need to test anything. Just let the dp play out. If your town at the end of Dp, we will follow your sus and lynch him after.
Though this possiblity is highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.