ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concerning the conversation between Elmage and Houtarou, I think it might be T/T which does not make sense to me in the sense of the VCs but the way in which they spoke to each other makes me think this.

Houtarou is trying to be reasonable and scumhunt, whilst Elmage is trying to be engaging and white knight. There is literally nothing scummy from either of them, but if I had to choose one that came off as Townier it would be Houtarou for the frustration he has for being kept from scumhunting.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill start with my reads:
Players :

1- @All_Red -????

3- @Michelle -scum

4- @Houtarou -scum

6- @Odd -town

11- @ScarletCelestial -scum

12- @XDDDDD -scum

14- @Elmage G Ace -converted scum

15- @Corazon -town

16- @Alice in Noodleland -town

18- @Kyte_ -town

My reads indicate that there is a 5v5 town and scum. Which cant be true, therefor I belive that of the 5 scum I picked one of them is town. Based on past performance I bet elmage or Xd is town. Not sure which.
Cool! Two of my scum leans are yours reasons for Michelle and Scarlet? Also you're wrong about me. I'm town ^_^ except I'm not aware that I'm the converted scum, then in that case you're right xD
@All_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Cool! Two of my scum leans are yours reasons for Michelle and Scarlet? Also you're wrong about me. I'm town ^_^ except I'm not aware that I'm the converted scum, then in that case you're right xD
With current info, that is without looking deeper into either of them, I put both as scum, due to the vibes of sheep they give off. In which they tend to not have a stand at all, and constantly bus every lynch, never bring the first to start one. This is only a hunch atm, I havent iso them to see if its true.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Red, do you believe that any scum bussed Al Day 3?
Ofc!!! Infact Al's lynch was so exellently planed Im suprised how well he played me. I thought I had him, I knew he was scum and he could do nothing about it: then plot twist he wanted me to kill him off. Now I look back and see that his wagon grew quite quickly, for just a trust lynch. Unlike the current michelle wagon. That has the exact same method of execution yet, for some reason isnt being followed as fast. That gets me thinking: of the AL wagon, there must have been scum on it for it to grow so fast.

Now who was scum? That is a question I have yet to answer. I must pick apart those who voted for him and get my answer. Untill then all I can say is: ofc scum was on his wagon.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofc!!! Infact Al's lynch was so exellently planed Im suprised how well he played me. I thought I had him, I knew he was scum and he could do nothing about it: then plot twist he wanted me to kill him off. Now I look back and see that his wagon grew quite quickly, for just a trust lynch. Unlike the current michelle wagon. That has the exact same method of execution yet, for some reason isnt being followed as fast. That gets me thinking: of the AL wagon, there must have been scum on it for it to grow so fast.

Now who was scum? That is a question I have yet to answer. I must pick apart those who voted for him and get my answer. Untill then all I can say is: ofc scum was on his wagon.
If you think Al was bussed and you think you might be wrong on Elmage... that makes no sense. Everyone you think of as scum bar Elmage and Kyte were on Al, and if you think Elmage isn't the convert Kyte would be the convert, and no scum would be on Al.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, what are your thoughts about EOD?
would that prove me town? well, Naomi Rose was a low hanging fruit who shouldn't have been lynched, but he wasn't on my town list and i'd have still lynched him over some people.

First of all, my train of thoughts was not projected at Rose or the new guy at all, I was eyeing Michelle to lynch her - ever since AL died actually - and you can refer to my case on AL and EOD3 to potentially deduce that from my posts. On D4 things became a little complicated after we knew a scum was converted, i wasn't as concerned about the fact that a scum was converted, as much as i was concerned about the identity of the converted scum. After all, Michelle's read wasn't something i decided overnight, or in the bathroom. I had to clear a doubt before moving forward, to base my conclusions over the right bases. That person got my hint, and i cleared my doubt, and i think i know that we should target Michelle. There's nothing really i'd can add to this paragraph.

Regarding Naomi Rose, he wasn't in my town list, as i stated, the new guy was so confident that Rose was scum, and it was a little hard to think a player put himself in the risk of doing that - regardless of his faction - unless he's really sure about it. I honestly thought he'd potentially flip scum, and i was planning to push the new guy next phase, because i wouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt just because he lead us to the a scum. Both of them turned out town. As to my thought on the EOD there's nothing really that big or anything.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
would that prove me town? well, Naomi Rose was a low hanging fruit who shouldn't have been lynched, but he wasn't on my town list and i'd have still lynched him over some people.

First of all, my train of thoughts was not projected at Rose or the new guy at all, I was eyeing Michelle to lynch her - ever since AL died actually - and you can refer to my case on AL and EOD3 to potentially deduce that from my posts. On D4 things became a little complicated after we knew a scum was converted, i wasn't as concerned about the fact that a scum was converted, as much as i was concerned about the identity of the converted scum. After all, Michelle's read wasn't something i decided overnight, or in the bathroom. I had to clear a doubt before moving forward, to base my conclusions over the right bases. That person got my hint, and i cleared my doubt, and i think i know that we should target Michelle. There's nothing really i'd can add to this paragraph.

Regarding Naomi Rose, he wasn't in my town list, as i stated, the new guy was so confident that Rose was scum, and it was a little hard to think a player put himself in the risk of doing that - regardless of his faction - unless he's really sure about it. I honestly thought he'd potentially flip scum, and i was planning to push the new guy next phase, because i wouldn't have given him the benefit of the doubt just because he lead us to the a scum. Both of them turned out town. As to my thought on the EOD there's nothing really that big or anything.
Cool! I'm not really targeting you, at least not yet xD I looking at Scarlet and Michelle, what's your reason for susing Michelle? Maybe you've picked up something I've missed

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I disagree, i think All's wagon wasn't as bussed as you might think it was. I'd say he realized that the 7 people who voted for him would be labeled suspicious, and that was a good way bait "us" to gather and lay shade on "us"; I've said it once, and I'll say it again, if we go by that logic to lynch the people who've been on the wagon for the possibility of a vanila scum among them, we'd be playing right in their hands.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
If you think Al was bussed and you think you might be wrong on Elmage... that makes no sense. Everyone you think of as scum bar Elmage and Kyte were on Al, and if you think Elmage isn't the convert Kyte would be the convert, and no scum would be on Al.
Twilight Phase has begun! DP3 results will be out soon enough.

Final Vote Tally :

Houtarou :
Naomi_Rose > unvote > Elmage G Ace > Al_Sama
All_Red : Corazon > Al_Sama
XDDDDD : Corazon
mothbomb : Mendel > XDDDDD > ALL_Red >DEATH! Alice in Noodleland DEATH! > Al_Sama > ScarletCelestial
Odd : Alice in Noodleland
Al_Sama : Michelle > Kyte_
Kyte_ : Al_Sama
Michelle : Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland : Al_Sama
TheLukando : All_Red > Al_Sama
Naomi_Rose : Al_Sama
Elmage G Ace : Al_Sama

Al_Sama has 8 votes.
Alice in Noodleland has 2 votes
Kyte_ has 2 vote
Corazon has 1 vote
ScarletCelestial has 1 vote

People who did not vote :
ScarletCelestial, Corazon

Players :

1- @All_Red

3- @Michelle

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

7- @AL_sama

10- @Naomi_Rose

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

18- @Kyte_

@mothbomb

@TheLukundo
Houtarou All_Red Kyte_ Alice in Noodleland TheLukando Naomi_Rose Elmage G Ace
are the ppeople that voted al.

Houtarou All_Red Kyte_ Alice in Noodleland Elmage G Ace
are the only people left alive aftee voting al

Houtarou Elmage G Ace
are two people that are on my scum list, one is scum the other is converted scum.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Ill start with my reads:
Players :

1- @All_Red -????

3- @Michelle -scum

4- @Houtarou -scum

6- @Odd -town

11- @ScarletCelestial -scum

12- @XDDDDD -scum

14- @Elmage G Ace -converted scum

15- @Corazon -town

16- @Alice in Noodleland -town

18- @Kyte_ -town

My reads indicate that there is a 5v5 town and scum. Which cant be true, therefor I belive that of the 5 scum I picked one of them is town. Based on past performance I bet elmage or Xd is town. Not sure which.
To fix my reads, I'm going to go with the chance that XD is town and Elmage is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.