Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, knowing him from OJ, Rose's logic is often simplistic in mafia so I'd take Scarlet's reason (based on how Rose initially defended AL when he wasn't under any kind of pressure) into consideration, but even in the chance he/she flips scum, I'm not willing to trust you because I smell bussing in that sudden burst of energy. Had you been so sure Rose is scum from the beginning you'd have pushed him earlier, and not at the end of the end where the wagon was initiated by scarlet.

Also, you're not voting Rose even though you suspect him? There could be some mechanics involved in that matter, that only you know off; for example, one players of Naomi's voters gets killed at random(?)

I'll be honest with you, i don't think you were scum when you first joined, but you're a perfect candidate to be turned. No one would suspect you for that, usually, but i think i do.
I think he's town and have something in mind

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte if you look at Lukundo from today I don't think he sets up something this complex for no reason, and if something shady happens it's obviously on him so scum Luk likely wouldn't take a risk like whatever the hell is going on here!

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he's town and have something in mind
I'd normally consider that if that thing in mind didn't suddenly pop up at the last half an hour of the phase. Do you think he'd have been on the same stance now if this little chaotic wagon on Rose didn't slowly build up at the end of the phase?

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd normally consider that if that thing in mind didn't suddenly pop up at the last half an hour of the phase. Do you think he'd have been on the same stance now if this little chaotic wagon on Rose didn't slowly build up at the end of the phase?
I DIDNT REALLY READ STUFF UNTIL A FEW MINUTES AGO

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kyte being scum might be possible cuz that good luck from all seems to be planned
Most of my issues stem from his weirdness at the start of this Day phase, it looked like overcompensation. Since Rose is likely scum from the start and the busser, it would make him the convert, which is very possible since without Luk in my mind it's either him or Alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.