Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wooooow. Making alot of assumptions mate.

Ill take your word: you don't do anything because of everyone else.

But trying to get you modkilled is out of the question. I didnt ask about your role or your powers but simply if you got your sus on alice from reads or powers. Not what your powers are.
That’s enough to get someone modkilled, I don’t even want to talk about it hypothetically

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
That’s enough to get someone modkilled, I don’t even want to talk about it hypothetically
I dont think it is. The rolea are as states: no role claiming, or role hinting. As long as you make sure you are not saying anything that hints or says what you do, you are following the rules.
So saying that I sus alice for reasons that Im not allowed to say, it gets the message: he used his powers to get the info.
This is a form of relayinv info that you used your powers without claiming your role/ hinting it.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think it is. The rolea are as states: no role claiming, or role hinting. As long as you make sure you are not saying anything that hints or says what you do, you are following the rules.
So saying that I sus alice for reasons that Im not allowed to say, it gets the message: he used his powers to get the info.
This is a form of relayinv info that you used your powers without claiming your role/ hinting it.
I would totally modkill someone if they did that, no hinting means no hinting

Status
Not open for further replies.