Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@mothbomb @Naomi_Rose @Mendel @ScarletCelestial @Kyte @Elmage G Ace

You guys are my town core and I hope that you wil join me in lynching Alice today
Besides Alice, and Houtarou, do you have any other scum leans?

Also, @Michelle not trying to blow your trumpet but you're probably the most emotionally intelligent person I've played with here, so I need more from you, I'm going to be more aggressive now, and you're usually good at picking up the tone, of course you'd have to be town, so you're my target now, if you're town, please I'd need your help

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace ?

Do you have good Internet connection? Can you ISO scarlet. Especially during the near of EOD. Can you observe the pattern.

One Mafia is blending in the town.
One is distracting the Town.
One is messing the EOD.
For now no, but I might before EOD, I'll ISO my town leans again later so I can confirm so I will do that when I get home, I'm at work now

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally all caught up. Sorry for not being around, had some rp stuff to do. My town reads so far are Elmage, Kyte and Alice, based on several factors ofc.

Odd is playing really strangely tbh, he was so vocal in the first DP, then quiet and now he's back to his usual tactics right after we jus lost 2 townies. We can't afford to keep losing townie members man and you're trying desperately to lynch someone who's townie to everyone except you and a few others.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally all caught up. Sorry for not being around, had some rp stuff to do. My town reads so far are Elmage, Kyte and Alice, based on several factors ofc.

Odd is playing really strangely tbh, he was so vocal in the first DP, then quiet and now he's back to his usual tactics right after we jus lost 2 townies. We can't afford to keep losing townie members man and you're trying desperately to lynch someone who's townie to everyone except you and a few others.
Corazon, do you have anything against Odd that isn't based in his activity?

Reactions: Elmage G Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.