Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
With intel I don't see why Third Raikage doesn't have a chance. He can take down every Pain apart from deva to be honest. Almighty push won't blast him that far with his strength and durability.

Planetary Devastation is the only jutsu that could contain him and that's if Raikage gives him the chance to even pull off the jutsu. Without intel Pain wins med diff, with intel Third Raikage will at least push it to high diff. His speed will play a big part in bypassing the 5 sec interval.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
With intel I don't see why Third Raikage doesn't have a chance. He can take down every Pain apart from deva to be honest. Almighty push won't blast him that far with his strength and durability.

Planetary Devastation is the only jutsu that could contain him and that's if Raikage gives him the chance to even pull off the jutsu. Without intel Pain wins med diff, with intel Third Raikage will at least push it to high diff. His speed will play a big part in bypassing the 5 sec interval.
Considering the location, Chibaku Tensie would still not work, seeing as how Deva path is much far away from Nagato to perform it.

I am going to give it to 3rd Raikage honestly. Pain cant keep up with him.