3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Anime versions of both characters
The paths start out all together and have all their summons there at the start. Kinshiki can have his axe on hand ready to use and pein have their chakra rods ready to use
Setting, Amegakure

Kinshiki takes jiraya's place, the pains stare him down as kinshiki stands on the water below them
they rush him with summons in tow, Can kinshiki handle it

kinshiki does not know about nagato's secret and nagato is hidden close by

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly the only thing I think Kinshiki has in this fight is durability. But that wouldn’t last for long. I give it to 6pop.

Most fights I’ll give to 6pop. I don’t believe people actually realize how strong they are/Nagato is.

Reactions: Angel90 and Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The dog is a hard counter to physical fighters.

Assuming Kin will not use any un-shown Rinnegan or Byakugan abilities, then he spends a long time on the dog. A combination of the dog and explosive traps from the Machine Path can kill him.

Giving him any eye abilities will allow him to quickly recognize he is outnumbered and he will simply make a giant sword to flatten the place. In a direct confrontation on open ground, none of the powers of the six paths should trouble him as he blitzes them.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming Kin will not use any un-shown Rinnegan or Byakugan abilities

Dont think, kinshiki has a dojutsu of any kind
we dont really see him use gentle fist or any techniques associated with the rinnegan

he seems to solely just manipulate his chakra axe into different forms

Giving him any eye abilities will allow him to quickly recognize he is outnumbered and he will simply make a giant sword to flatten the place. In a direct confrontation on open ground,
When could he make a giant sword, I dont remember that from the anime